Having a competitive game? Be broadcast!

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">Livestream and NS2HD/UWE channel</div>Hi everyone!

If you are ever having a competitive match, remember, all it takes for it to be broadcast is a quick email!

Right now, any competitive match I see, I am streaming on twitch.tv/naturalselection2. Those matches will then go up on NS2HD on YouTube. Even more exciting, if your game is amazing it may very will be put on the Unknown Worlds youtube channel instead of NS2HD.

This is a great way to get your clan exposure, and show off your skills.

So, if you are ever having a competitive match, shoot me an email: hugh@unknownworlds.com (hugh@ns2hd.com also still works!). One or two days notice is best, but if you let me know five minutes before hand I will still do my best to show up!

Can't wait to cast you guys.

Hugh

Comments

• ArgathorArgathor Join Date: 2011-07-18 Member: 110942Members, Squad Five Blue
    Incredibly generous offer. Thank you for doing so much to support the competitive community. Having matches cast is interesting, motivating and exciting!

I absolutely love watching the matches you (and others) cast!
  • ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thanks. Would it at all be possible to announce your streaming of these games in advance as they're organised, rather than as they're starting? I'd really like to tune in live one day, though the twitch archives and your Youtube channel are still great :)

Hopefully Mr. can get another one together ourselves soon, it's been too long.