Work!

ChronosXVIIChronosXVII Join Date: 2002-11-14 Member: 8614Members
OK, I have a map that I made, with just the basics, it has 1 hive, and the ready room only has 1 working door (marines can go to marine base) but for some reason when I try to run this, all I do is walk into the wall in the ready room, where I should instead be going to the marines. (note: I have a wall behind the wall that i did the toentity script thing to so i wouldnt fall through when I walked up to it)

I cant get transported to marine team, anyone know why?
also, I think VHE is running it in HL, when I try moving the map it saved to the NS map folder, I open NS, go to LAN games and it isnt there. Why?

Comments

• GreedoGreedo Bounty Hunter Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 37Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Make sure you have an info_gameplay entity as well as info_team_start entities for the marines and aliens to spawn at.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    you need to start NS with the custom game menue in Half Life because the shortcut is buggy