Who are these carnage guys?

Ns1godNs1god Join Date: 2012-03-15 Member: 148825Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Very rude upset children</div>Ladies and gets, there are these people called carnage...All they do is scream racist stuff in chat and in voice box and kill everyone on the other team. They must be stop or I will not let my 8 year old son play this game. I really think they should learn a lesson and be put to an end. Any Admins want to united under one banner to stop these people...I know smug lobster is on my side.

Comments

• JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Ive had someone message me on the forums about this guy. I told him to smart'n the fack up. But seem's like they still at it.
  • internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    edited March 2012
    <b><i>Incredible low-rent trolling!</i></b>

Who's this internet explorer guy? I hear he's a real hunk and you can find him at <u>twitter.com/TheRealShaq</u>
  • eLRammsteineLRammstein Join Date: 2012-03-12 Member: 148654Members
    Always remember there is no cussing in the murder simulator.

*sarcastic*

Talk to the admin of the server, king of the castle rules apply
  • RyneRyne Join Date: 2012-02-25 Member: 147408Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913617:date=Mar 15 2012, 07:17 PM:name=eLRammstein)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eLRammstein @ Mar 15 2012, 07:17 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913617"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Always remember there is no cussing in the murder simulator.

*sarcastic*

Talk to the admin of the server, king of the castle rules apply<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cussing is one thing, calling people "n*gger" and "f*ggot" non stop is another. Agree though, talking to an admin is the best route.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Get the server admin to put the admin mod on and kick him out.
    If you know who the admin that is.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2012
    You're trolling right? Letting your 8 year old son play this. Seriously?

There is lots of bad language and stuff on line, but this is the internet, people feel safe because they are faceless.
  • TechercizerTechercizer 7th Player Join Date: 2011-06-11 Member: 103832Members
    Carnage are immature and shameless, but OP is worse for putting an 8-year-old kid in this sort of game.
  • NominousNominous Baltimore, MD Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146518Members
    I use the name "Carnage" in-game and it was a mixed feeling of amusement, awkwardness, and downright disappointment when I first met these guys. -.- I thought it was only one of them in particular whose vulgar statements reflected his child-like personality, but they all turned out to display similar qualities. Apparently, they are specifically a guild, rather than a clan or a team; I suppose they have a bit of history acting immaturely in other games.

Anyways, I am a bit reluctant to give up my name to a bunch of brats. If anyone sees me in-game by plain old "Carnage", please know that I am not affiliated with this guild in any way, nor would I ever want to, and that I am an overall pleasant guy by comparison.
  • Ns1godNs1god Join Date: 2012-03-15 Member: 148825Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1913666:date=Mar 15 2012, 04:22 PM:name=Karnaj)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Karnaj @ Mar 15 2012, 04:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913666"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I use the name "Carnage" in-game and it was a mixed feeling of amusement, awkwardness, and downright disappointment when I first met these guys. -.- I thought it was only one of them in particular whose vulgar statements reflected his child-like personality, but they all turned out to display similar qualities. Apparently, they are specifically a guild, rather than a clan or a team; I suppose they have a bit of history acting immaturely in other games.

Anyways, I am a bit reluctant to give up my name to a bunch of brats. If anyone sees me in-game by plain old "Carnage", please know that I am not affiliated with this guild in any way, nor would I ever want to, and that I am an overall pleasant guy by comparison.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You're just wannabe man sorry; they were here first and you took their name. But I agree, you better be a nice guy and we need to united against these "carnage" guys...
  • 1dominator11dominator1 Join Date: 2010-11-19 Member: 75011Members
    I suggest a brief court martial followed by summary execution. Also for all you neighsayers, I played doom when I was 8 and turned out just fine thank you very much! Now... where is my rifle? Time to shoot me some squirrels.
  • Banzai¥Banzai¥ Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143902Members, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=1913653:date=Mar 15 2012, 09:00 PM:name=Soul_Rider)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soul_Rider @ Mar 15 2012, 09:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913653"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You're trolling right? Letting your 8 year old son play this. Seriously?

There is lots of bad language and stuff on line, but this is the internet, people feel safe because they are faceless.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Strange thing yesterday when someone came on and had their child talk through the mic. It was 'cute' but for some reason I wanted to be an ass, although I resisted. :>
    I would suggest parents to not let them play "murder simulators' or multiplayer games in general, but as a kid I played T and M-rated games quite a bit (Such as Unreal Tournament for example.)
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1913601:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:50 PM:name=Ns1god)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ns1god @ Mar 15 2012, 05:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913601"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ladies and gets, there are these people called carnage...All they do is scream racist stuff in chat and in voice box and kill everyone on the other team. They must be stop or I will not let my 8 year old son play this game. I really think they should learn a lesson and be put to an end. Any Admins want to united under one banner to stop these people...I know smug lobster is on my side.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Have experienced these guys and they definitely have deserved kicks/bans. However, its best to post these types of requests on specific server forums (Team156's are located <a href="http://www.team156.com" target="_blank">here</a>). Also, you generally need two things
    1. A picture, chat log, or video of the person in questions behavior
    2. Their steam id (preferably in the aforementioned picture, chat log, or video)

Otherwise, there's not much a server admin can do besides sympathize and promise to ban them when they see them act the same way in the future.
  • SlithersSlithers Join Date: 2010-07-30 Member: 73368Members
    I must admit the carnage guys are pretty vulgar, but you can tell they're professional trolls. One of their players is extremely good, I think his name is disaster or something. I'm amazed people get so upset by trolls, if anything I believe they make videogames more competitive. Just laugh with them and joke around, you'll realize they're ususally jokers and good people.

Lol @ 8 year old son
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913688:date=Mar 15 2012, 08:46 PM:name=ScardyBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScardyBob @ Mar 15 2012, 08:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913688"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Have experienced these guys and they definitely have deserved kicks/bans. However, its best to post these types of requests on specific server forums (Team156's are located <a href="http://www.team156.com" target="_blank">here</a>). Also, you generally need two things
    1. A picture, chat log, or video of the person in questions behavior
    2. Their steam id (preferably in the aforementioned picture, chat log, or video)

Otherwise, there's not much a server admin can do besides sympathize and promise to ban them when they see them act the same way in the future.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just for an example, here is the screenshot I took 3 or 4 days ago. This was just 1 instance of the 20+ messages he said in this specific round:

<!--coloro:#FFA500--><span style="color:#FFA500"><!--/coloro-->Image removed due to content.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913691:date=Mar 15 2012, 04:47 PM:name=Slithers)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slithers @ Mar 15 2012, 04:47 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913691"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I must admit the carnage guys are pretty vulgar, but you can tell they're professional trolls. One of their players is extremely good, I think his name is disaster or something. I'm amazed people get so upset by trolls, if anything I believe they make videogames more competitive. Just laugh with them and joke around, you'll realize they're ususally jokers and good people.

Lol @ 8 year old son<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I seen disaster play, he is ok or avg at best. He probably plays call of duty mw3 or w/e that game is called now so bad. That incredibad guy I seen once play, was really good on the other hand, but he had some down flaws too sadly. Talking trash. racist, you know the reg stuff that is just over the top. I bet my 8 year old sun would shotgun your fade in the face.
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913693:date=Mar 15 2012, 04:48 PM:name=Ryne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ryne @ Mar 15 2012, 04:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913693"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just for an example, here is the screenshot I took 3 or 4 days ago. This was just 1 instance of the 20+ messages he said in this specific round:

<!--coloro:#FFA500--><span style="color:#FFA500"><!--/coloro-->Image removed due to content.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I know that player to, he always talks about rubbing his nipples and says a lot of crazy stuff about "African Americans" to. But I don't hate him that much because he showed me a pic of himself and he is a African American to, like me. Also Ryne, I seen you say a lot worst stuff to, so I wouldn't speak if I was you on this subject.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913711:date=Mar 15 2012, 08:59 PM:name=Ns1god)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ns1god @ Mar 15 2012, 08:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913711"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I know that player to, he always talks about rubbing his nipples and says a lot of crazy stuff about "African Americans" to. But I don't hate him that much because he showed me a pic of himself and he is a African American to, like me. Also Ryne, I seen you say a lot worst stuff to, so I wouldn't speak if I was you on this subject.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Seen me say a lot worst stuff? Please expand. I am a vulgar person IRL but keep it cordial in games, especially community oriented games like NS1/NS2.

I do not know if you are confusing me with someone else, but please do not make false accusations
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913722:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:16 PM:name=Ryne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ryne @ Mar 15 2012, 05:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913722"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Seen me say a lot worst stuff? Please expand. I am a vulgar person IRL but keep it cordial in games, especially community oriented games like NS1/NS2.

I do not know if you are confusing me with someone else, but please do not make false accusations<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't know because I seen you say "N word" to me and I am African American and do feel offended. But when you link that screenshot of benbongo16, he is African American and says it for fun, because I think my people have the right to say it for the last 50 years since we were your you know what for few 100 years. But for now I don't know if you're trying to make yourself look good now or what, but if you stop saying that "N" word I am cool with you.
  • Shrike3OShrike3O Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6678Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1913657:date=Mar 15 2012, 07:07 PM:name=Techercizer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Techercizer @ Mar 15 2012, 07:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913657"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Carnage are immature and shameless, but OP is worse for putting an 8-year-old kid in this sort of game.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I've been shooting since I was 8, and don't think it's greatly scarred me that I learned how to kill something at an early age. There's really not that much "violence" (as opposed to "action") in NS2, seeing as how one side isn't human, and there's no friendly fire.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913726:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:21 PM:name=Shrike3O)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shrike3O @ Mar 15 2012, 05:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913726"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've been shooting since I was 8, and don't think it's greatly scarred me that I learned how to kill something at an early age. There's really not that much "violence" (as opposed to "action") in NS2, seeing as how one side isn't human, and there's no friendly fire.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Agree
    Benbongo is African American? If that is the case, it doesn't make it alright to slaking n bomb. Many African Americans are offended by that word, even when it comes out of another member of their tribes mouth.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913725:date=Mar 15 2012, 09:21 PM:name=Ns1god)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ns1god @ Mar 15 2012, 09:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913725"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't know because I seen you say "N word" to me and I am African American and do feel offended. But when you link that screenshot of benbongo16, he is African American and says it for fun, because I think my people have the right to say it for the last 50 years since we were your you know what for few 100 years. But for now I don't know if you're trying to make yourself look good now or what, but if you stop saying that "N" word I am cool with you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ns1god, I cannot tell if you are trolling me or not because I have literally never said that on the forums or in game unless I was quoting benbongo to someone. In fact, that screenshot is the one Jucci was referring to at the beginning of this thread, I sent it in independent of this post.

Again, do not accuse people if you arent 100% sure, because I never said anything of that sort.
  • Banzai¥Banzai¥ Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143902Members, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=1913725:date=Mar 15 2012, 10:21 PM:name=Ns1god)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ns1god @ Mar 15 2012, 10:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913725"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't know because I seen you say "N word" to me and I am African American and do feel offended. But when you link that screenshot of benbongo16, he is African American and says it for fun, because I think my people have the right to say it for the last 50 years since we were your you know what for few 100 years. But for now I don't know if you're trying to make yourself look good now or what, but if you stop saying that "N" word I am cool with you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I've played a number of rounds with Ryne and he has never said that in chat or through his mic.

Actually, tell me what ###### means to you? Before mods or people think I'm flaming, I'm actually interested in why "your people" have the right to use a word that has been around for much longer than 100 years.
    Are people seriously considering banning these guys for using the n word? How many if you are actually African American? I find more Caucasians get offended by it then actual black people. Were trying to build a solid community of ns2 players, the last thing I want to see is good players be banned from the game. They're active players and actually know what they're doing. It's not the first time youve seen trolls and it surely won't be the last time.

Next time I play with them, I'll have a chat and see if I can calm them down.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913732:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:29 PM:name=Slithers)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slithers @ Mar 15 2012, 05:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913732"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Benbongo is African American? If that is the case, it doesn't make it alright to slaking n bomb. Many African Americans are offended by that word, even when it comes out of another member of their tribes mouth.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well depends, ###### has a lot of meanings. It is sometimes used among African Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Another definition is not normally considered disparaging as in “The Irish are the ###### of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitment but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile. And people are usually always thinking it is bad like yourself. At least where I live, we don't mind to say ######/nigga to each other because its like our slang for "dude". I really don't care if white people use it to, because if they are using it in positive way I am all for it or just having fun. Its just having that bad meaning. Which a lot of people who see it that way, but I usually just brush it off my shoulder if someone means it in a negative way to me. Another funny thing is to about that word or what ever. I will be sitting in a bar and you know those drunk white people come up to me and go on crazy speech about how bad they feel for "my people" or say they hate it when other white people say ######. And I am like what the ######. It is also funny when i see carnage people saying ###### I don't get as mad because it is mostly jokes but some are little far but I don't mind much. Also another thing that bothers me is when I am in game a dude that is probably white is freaking out over another person saying ###### like benbongo16 who is Afrian American. Its kinda funny to be honest, its just I think some carnage guys go little to far and deserve a one day kick or two.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913735:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:33 PM:name=Ryne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ryne @ Mar 15 2012, 05:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913735"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ns1god, I cannot tell if you are trolling me or not because I have literally never said that on the forums or in game unless I was quoting benbongo to someone. In fact, that screenshot is the one Jucci was referring to at the beginning of this thread, I sent it in independent of this post.

Again, do not accuse people if you arent 100% sure, because I never said anything of that sort.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Then relax
    edited March 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1913739:date=Mar 15 2012, 05:39 PM:name=Slithers)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slithers @ Mar 15 2012, 05:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913739"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Are people seriously considering banning these guys for using the n word? How many if you are actually African American? I find more Caucasians get offended by it then actual black people. Were trying to build a solid community of ns2 players, the last thing I want to see is good players be banned from the game. They're active players and actually know what they're doing. It's not the first time youve seen trolls and it surely won't be the last time.

Next time I play with them, I'll have a chat and see if I can calm them down.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't want any of the carnage guys to get ban, maybe kick for day or two. I bet I am only African American on these forums to be honest. lol Because we probably outnumber white people around the world but most Africans are in Africa breeding like crazy; that's why they have that aids and diseases all over there controlling the population, damn I don't even want to get into to it but you know what I kinda mean
  • John BlackthorneJohn Blackthorne Join Date: 2012-02-23 Member: 147245Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1913745:date=Mar 15 2012, 11:46 PM:name=Ns1god)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ns1god @ Mar 15 2012, 11:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913745"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't want any of the carnage guys to get ban, maybe kick for day or two. I bet I am only African American on these forums to be honest. lol Because we probably outnumber white people around the world but most Africans are in Africa breeding like crazy; that's why they have that aids and diseases all over there controlling the population, damn I don't even want to get into to it but you know what I kinda mean<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool story bro, not sure how it relates to any post on here.
    <!--quoteo(post=1913748:date=Mar 15 2012, 08:52 PM:name=John Blackthorne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (John Blackthorne @ Mar 15 2012, 08:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1913748"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Cool story bro, not sure how it relates to any post on here.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, obvious troll is obvious in hind sight.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    I was playing earlier on one of the servers which that intense unwarranted hatred was taking place, shame the admin which was on at the time didn't really scold the person. Maybe we can get Llama plugins back. Turn the general hate into 'baaaaaah.'
This discussion has been closed.