How long does it take to get a key?

nonesocruelnonesocruel Join Date: 2009-08-29 Member: 68647Members
I just pre-ordered my 2nd copy of NS2 because it is that AWESOME. I forgot how long it takes to get the key in the Mail, was hopin to host/play on two accts soon!!! any feedback would be loved! thanks NS2

Comments

• FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I got it around 30s after buying. Check your spamfolder.
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1909675:date=Mar 3 2012, 06:05 PM:name=nonesocruel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nonesocruel @ Mar 3 2012, 06:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1909675"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just pre-ordered my 2nd copy of NS2 because it is that AWESOME. I forgot how long it takes to get the key in the Mail, was hopin to host/play on two accts soon!!! any feedback would be loved! thanks NS2<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Do you mean hosting a server on the second account? If so, its free and better just to setup a <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/wiki/index.php/Dedicated_Server" target="_blank">NS2 dedicated server</a> than to purchase a 2nd account to host a server.
  • nonesocruelnonesocruel Join Date: 2009-08-29 Member: 68647Members
    Thanks Scardy, but I wanted to put the extra game on a diff steam account too but it says it's a duplicate ive tried all my keys I have and they all said it's being used, anyone know why this would happen?
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    For duplicate key problems, you'll need to email UWE at store@unknownworlds.com with the exact email you used to purchase the game.