Simple UI changes

_Necro__Necro_ Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81895Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited February 2012 in Ideas and Suggestions
<div class="IPBDescription">for Usability</div>Hi,

I will make it straight to the point. Most of you will accustomed with the little lacks of the main menu (in detail the server browser). But I think the details count too. So, to make it short:
<ul><li>make the server browser bigger and add information about server tick rate, map, round time and if possible custom mods</li><li>make it scrollable by the mouse wheel</li><li>make double click or enter a viable option to join the selected server</li><li>make it possible to see, who plays on a server</li></ul>
This are all trivial changes which increase the usability and may be missed because we familiarized with this little deficiencies.

Comments

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Trust me, these have been suggested before and are on UWE's todo list. In the meantime, I'd suggest you use <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=113246" target="_blank">fsfod's menu mod</a> as it does much of what you want.
  • _Necro__Necro_ Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81895Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thank you. I will use it. Just wanted to get this problem a little attention, besides it isn't much of work and a polishing that can be done before everything is implemented.