No Servers Online

WolpertingerWolpertinger Join Date: 2011-12-24 Member: 138958Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Or is it just a bug?</div>For some hours now there have been zero servers online. At least the game tells me "Found 0 Servers". - That can't be right?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    A thread has been started in the Ideas and suggestions forum, there are a number of users who are getting 0 servers found. Looks like the server browser may be down.
  • twilitebluetwiliteblue bug stalker Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13116Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I'm stuck at "authenticating" when creating a LAN server. Looks like a problem with Steam servers.
  • carlos spicyweanercarlos spicyweaner Join Date: 2012-01-14 Member: 140379Members
    i am experiencing the same "0 servers found" bug. i've tried to host a game and as soon as i get in the ready room, in the left top part of the screen i can read "Beta Build 190"... not 191! I think that might be the problem, even though i have no idea how it could have happened...

I remember clearly that i downloaded a 20 MB or so patch from steam (the 191) after the big 2 GB patch (190), so i don't understand why it still says 190 when i host a game.

I could notice all this only when hosting because i don't have the writing "Beta Build xxx" on the top left of the menu screen as i used to... don't know if it's only me or they just decided to put that writing away.

Here's a screenshot to show what i have just said.
    <a href="http://postimage.org/image/vrg26o8ox/" target="_blank">http://postimage.org/image/vrg26o8ox/</a>
  • MrYiffMrYiff Join Date: 2004-08-24 Member: 30867Members, NS2 Playtester
    I believe Max spoke to someone at Valve last night and they confirmed it was something on Steam's end causing the problem rather than an NS2 bug.
  • skat0rskat0r Join Date: 2011-04-10 Member: 92245Members
    have and had the same problem in a other build, clicked like crazy on refresh and they appeared after a while, not in this build anymore tough..