Natural Selection 2 News Update - NS2 Build 191 released

Comments

• kingmobkingmob Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3650Members, Constellation
    Maybe they will bring back leap based on marines kicking too much butt.

I suggested it long before but I will suggest it again.
    Leap should upgrade based on Hive Count.

1 = mini leap
    2 = leap
    3 = holy $#!^

This would keep the vanilla skulk a competitor with the upgraded marine.
  • snooopssnooops Germany Join Date: 2008-12-08 Member: 65702Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    still got incredible FPS problems if im a lerk and using that cloud skill... sometimes it goes down to 12-15fps
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1894207:date=Jan 13 2012, 07:38 PM:name=snooops)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snooops @ Jan 13 2012, 07:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894207"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->still got incredible FPS problems if im a lerk and using that cloud skill... sometimes it goes down to 12-15fps<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    :(

That is so odd, I actually seem to have a FPS increase when using it compared to the older builds. Especially when fooling around with, placing it all on one small spot. My FPS used to drop to 5 when doing that now it keeps above 25...
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1894204:date=Jan 13 2012, 08:31 PM:name=kingmob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingmob @ Jan 13 2012, 08:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894204"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Maybe they will bring back leap based on marines kicking too much butt.

I suggested it long before but I will suggest it again.
    Leap should upgrade based on Hive Count.

1 = mini leap
    2 = leap
    3 = holy $#!^

This would keep the vanilla skulk a competitor with the upgraded marine.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Leap does not make for good gameplay. The fun(-nest) gameplay in NS1 was always the early game lmg marine vs. no-leap skulk.

If you compare it to NS1, the reason why skulks are having such problems can be identified pretty easily and won't be solved by putting leap back in:
    1. Slower base movement speed for the skulk.
    2. Bigger hitbox.
    3. No bunnyhopping.
    4. Bad alien commanders researching the wrong upgrades and doing everything very slowly, unlike NS1 where the gorges dropped everything meaning one player couldn't hurt the entire team in the same way.
    5. Slower upgrades, leading to weaker skulks in the early game. In NS1 you'd usually have a the first upgrade at lvl3 within the first two minutes of the game, because you could have one gorge saving for the hive while another gorge dropped upgrades. The alien comm in NS2 however has to save res for both a hive and upgrades, meaning he has to choose between fast upgrades or a slow hive. Either way you hurt the alien team compared to how it was in NS1.
    6. More inexperienced players. Playing skulk is very different from anything you've done in other games so it takes much longer to get good at it than playing marine.

I do agree that the skulk should get something more for each hive than what is currently implemented however. The alien economy would need be to balanced first though or it would just swing back to alien dominance again (and lerk spores would have to be fixed, crop duster style will be useless against fixed shotguns and easier aiming (no input lag, higher framerates).

Edit: Split a point into two for clarity.
  • MelancorMelancor Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24415Members
    Abot recycling (because I've read about it in the design log), just an idea :

You could have a "full" recycle, and a quick but cheap "emergency" recycle. Hide the second button under the first, so you don't have to add more buttons. One klick: normal rec, two clicks: fast rec. Maybe even instant on the third or second click, but with almost no money back.
  • azimaithazimaith Join Date: 2011-07-03 Member: 107686Members
    I'm fairly certain the idea of wall jumping is to replicate movement like this from Aliens: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H649RmR-3Gg&feature=plcp&context=C3dfb3d3UDOEgsToPDskIauG46UtVpixANxc3CnfUD" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H649RmR-3Gg...tVpixANxc3CnfUD</a> at 5:00, which admittedly looks really cool. Of course if you look at the distance between walls....

In the end wall hopping is perfectly viable <i>if you can actually jump toward your view point</i> So long as wall jumping is this stumpy hops away from the walls surface it won't work. AvP 3 made really solid wall jumping style, but messed up the execution in game (because it had a limited range in all directions rather than being entirely manual, meaning you couldn't wall jump from a high ceiling to a floor below, which doesn't make any sense.)

Ultimately I don't see skulk wall walking working well until you combine the ability to stick to walls via a key, a camera that actually turns with your facing, and forward moving leaps. Until then it's just a way to get tough places and isn't effective in combat. It's too easy to detach from a wall when you don't want to, but you need to be able to detach when you want it, thus you need a key. Without having a camera invert on a ceiling it means you can't spy on people below you while moving without dropping, another huge issue. And without the ability to leap forward without using the leap ability, you can't launch an attack or use it to approach an aware marine, you can only drop on people.

I understand why they got rid of camera inversion and key holds to stick to walls, but I think it was a bad idea, people will get over the change in camera angle with practice and the control of sticking to walls it totally vital to being able to trust in your ability to move smoothly. AvP3, for all the games faults, has the most natural movement for aliens I've seen in similar games (of which there aren't exactly tons.) Take the good, leave the bad, and the game will be better for it.

Right now skulk movement seems a half-hearted attempt.
  • VeNeMVeNeM Join Date: 2002-07-13 Member: 928Members
    edited January 2012
    great, need hotfix for the hotfix..

played 190 which was decent, except for the idiotic nano shield (seriously wtf..)

are there no 191 servers up or what
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't know what sort of rules are driving the walljump bonus right now but I found it impossible to figure out. Half the time I would jump off at odd angles or not get the boost, so trying to use it ended up slowing me down more often than not. I think you should always jump off in the direction you're holding relative to your camera(forward = straight ahead, left = straight left, etc), and you should always get a speed boost from a walljump, no questions asked. Then we'll see how to fine tune it from there.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2012
    Runs smoother than ever, a nice little warning light could be next to the minimap on the hud that could blink when a structure is under attack(no sound, only visual). So players could be alerted instead of randomly looking at the map to see if anything is under attack.
  • BigImpBigImp Join Date: 2010-11-19 Member: 75036Members, NS2 Playtester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1894059:date=Jan 13 2012, 03:12 AM:name=TrickyDisco)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TrickyDisco @ Jan 13 2012, 03:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894059"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Client still crashes sometimes when placing cysts as alien commander.

reproducible in the connector from atrium -> reactor and in pipe junction.

I just looked through my log.txt and I can't find any logs around when I was commanding aliens. Not sure if it just wasn't generated.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ahhh, was gonna report the exact same thing. I tried to place a cyst also from reactor to atrium, and it crashed just as i clicked the cyst inside that corridor. I guess it's probably a bug specific to that location because it crashed in the same spot for me!
  • pakuizepakuize Join Date: 2011-09-02 Member: 119652Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1894077:date=Jan 13 2012, 04:10 AM:name=Kisle)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kisle @ Jan 13 2012, 04:10 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894077"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I dont know how the state is.. but whats up with the minimap?

I think its pretty hard to tell where the bases of my team are and what structures are on my side.
    I guess it would be great if there was some play with colours. like my teams stuff is green and enemys stuff is red. Right now its all just grey and i cant tell what is what.. just when i look more closly.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have to agree I am also having issues with this, I am color blind so a kind of options to change the your team/enemy team color on map/minimap would be awsome instead of those damn check box if your color blind well nice one smartasses those 2 colors are both grey to me yay, well enough with that all I am saying is please do give us this at some point in the development :)
    keep up the good work even though there are querks it's still a great game!
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Bring back blue and orange minimap.

And Frontiersmen and Kharaa for joining teams.
  • twilitebluetwiliteblue bug stalker Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13116Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    The performance improvements of builds 190 and 191 have been amazing!

There are some issues, however (apart from mines being everywhere):

An obvious known problem

Too many techs are tied to the second Hive. Bilebomb, Flare, Leap, and now even armor upgrades are lost with the fall of the Hive. Almost all the time, once the Aliens lose a Hive, it becomes a slippery slide down hill. One Hive aliens are simply incapable of winning frontal assaults.

Aliens spawn with less armor than they previously had with team armor upgrades. This makes Aliens significantly more vulnerable against spawn camping.

Aliens also suffer the handicap of having to pay for armor upgrades each life (Carapace), even when it only offers minimal protection, esp for Skulks.

Aliens now lose their armor upgrades (Carapace) when the Crag Hive is killed. It is also too easy to weaken alien armor upgrades by sniping Shells.

The effectiveness of alien upgrades can vary a lot. It can be frustrating to spend the P.Res and time to evolve an upgrade, only to find it at level 1.

Having so many types of Alien structures can confuse new players.

Bombard projectile ("bomb") spawn location is a little too low.

Hydra hit points are too low now. They're extremely easy to snipe, and don't offer enough cover for other structures.

PS. I'm a little disappointed that the Lerk flight changes didn't go through. Feedback from the testers would be nice. :)
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Okay wordnublets.

Time for the harsh questions.

Is this NS1 with better gfx or a new game using the same name?

Why can't I evolve on ground I can perch on? Why can't I evolve on *totally* flat ground?

Why did NS1 notice no lag differential between late game and early game? despite both games having lots of game entities? My guess: Cysts.

WHY, did you not make 'NS1 with better gfx' befor you changed the *design*? Engine dude is leet right? Mandlebrot's prodigie? unleash the f**k**!

Its going fine as far as I can tell UWE, but honestly, is it worth opening up youselves to the harsh calls we beta testers make when all this dev-engine-jazz was worked out 20 years ago?

Is this why my parents look at me with sad eyes ;)

Keep up the stunning work!
  • MisfireMisfire Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5764Members
    Getting a weird issue where I can only connect to certain servers, otherwise it just boots me to the start screen after attempting to connect, or I'll end up connecting but it'll just be a black screen with console spamming LUA errors.
  • SkvateSkvate Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9892Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    just wondering: How did the PTers manage to win as aliens in 190, if they tested it? Need some moar pointers etc......
  • twilitebluetwiliteblue bug stalker Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13116Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1894326:date=Jan 13 2012, 07:59 PM:name=Skvate)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skvate @ Jan 13 2012, 07:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894326"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->just wondering: How did the PTers manage to win as aliens in 190, if they tested it? Need some moar pointers etc......<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I think the testers are too nice to spam Mines and Sentries everywhere. :P

They probably also aimed to win fast as Aliens, since they don't stand a chance once Marine upgrades and ARCs start rolling.
  • measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation
    <!--coloro:#00FF00--><span style="color:#00FF00"><!--/coloro-->Load screen and intro music
    Skulk movement
    Upgrade chambers<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Mines dropping from marines butts (No idea why you would stray from the original MAC-mine)
    Marine aim/rego. (It's really REALLY overdone)
    play-ability
    Turrets are to powerful and long ranged. <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

UWE have put a whole lot of bad spins on good ideas. I thought that NS2 was (going to be) about making the game that UWE really wanted to when NS1 was created.. The way this is heading you aren't going to find many (if any) that are going to join the alien team on the grounds that all I see happening is aliens get nerfed and marines get OP.

I think that UWE are deviating from the game they envisioned.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1894326:date=Jan 14 2012, 03:59 AM:name=Skvate)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skvate @ Jan 14 2012, 03:59 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894326"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->just wondering: How did the PTers manage to win as aliens in 190, if they tested it? Need some moar pointers etc......<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Playtesting is not just playing the game, testing for balance, a big part of it is testing for gamebreaking/crashing bugs as well. We expressed our concerns and UWE also acknowledge them, but there wasn't time to truly test the game for balance.

190 was a release to get the new engine improvements and game-play elements out asap. 191 was the much needed mine balance hotfix, which seems to work fine but also has some issues concerning firepower and armor. So now UWE has a better performing engine out there for the public and can now focus on balance, Onos, Jetty and Mineshaft :)

It's an ongoing process and sometimes and if all else fails, Lerks!
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1894395:date=Jan 14 2012, 02:56 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jan 14 2012, 02:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894395"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->191 was the much needed mine balance hotfix, which seems to work fine<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Not even close.
    <!--quoteo(post=1894406:date=Jan 14 2012, 03:43 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 14 2012, 03:43 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894406"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not even close.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Let's see, our current counters are

- Infestation
    - Bilebomb (VERY dangerous being a slow big target)
    - Spikes (dangerous with the low survivability)
    - Tiggering each other if they are too close to together
    - Parasite now takes it out in 5 shots instead of 10 (still a lot though).

The only thing needed IMHO is some kind of limitation on the thing, maybe have it similar to the NS grenade, you only get 1 or 2 mines each time you die after it has been researched... If you have any suggestions be my guest and post them :)
    In the end the problem comes down to how many of the buggers you can afford to buy and drop. They're simply too cheap at the moment and personal res is too plentiful. Both marine and alien economies need a serious workover at some point, but until then it might be a good idea to simply triple their cost. 30 res for a pack of two mines might seem expensive, but that's the only way to deter people from buying them up like it's canned food on the eve of world war 3.
  • elodeaelodea Editlodea Join Date: 2009-06-20 Member: 67877Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1894435:date=Jan 15 2012, 04:53 AM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ Jan 15 2012, 04:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894435"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In the end the problem comes down to how many of the buggers you can afford to buy and drop. They're simply too cheap at the moment and personal res is too plentiful. Both marine and alien economies need a serious workover at some point, but until then it might be a good idea to simply triple their cost.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hello there words of wisdom. Spam is the problem when things are too cheap, not necessarily because they are too powerful.
  • KoruyoKoruyo AUT Join Date: 2009-06-06 Member: 67724Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2012
    Mines:

On my server(for ensl.org) we changed

Cost to: 15
    Fixed it to: 2 mines
    Decreased dmg to: 90

Maybe i will also reduce the mine hp to 30-40...

With jp, exo, minigun etc added, it wont be as big of a problem anymore, since you might not want to waste too much res in mines...

But a limiting factor (2per life) would be best, the problem is if you make them as or more expensive than shotguns - nobody will buy them.

Or we need to increase the noplace area around mines, so you cant stack them in one place anymore => instakill a 50pres fade is not funny...
  • subshadowsubshadow Join Date: 2003-04-21 Member: 15710Members
    ISn't it people use them so much because theyre new toys?
    Once everyone has played with them enough and aliens have developed enough counter-strategies, people will spend more res on ranged guns.
  • elodeaelodea Editlodea Join Date: 2009-06-20 Member: 67877Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1894443:date=Jan 15 2012, 05:20 AM:name=subshadow)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subshadow @ Jan 15 2012, 05:20 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894443"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ISn't it people use them so much because theyre new toys?
    Once everyone has played with them enough and aliens have developed enough counter-strategies, people will spend more res on ranged guns.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No, mines will always be extremely useful basically in nearly every situation whether defending or attacking. For example mining RT's in a way that they're hidden in the RT model is a huge force multiplier. Also having mines on you while assaulting an alien position is incredible for increasing your chances of survival and providing temporary on the fly defences. While shotguns are great, 4 mines placed intelligently are comparable imo (their not a novelty).
  • ZycaRZycaR Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8263Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1894059:date=Jan 13 2012, 03:12 AM:name=TrickyDisco)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TrickyDisco @ Jan 13 2012, 03:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894059"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Client still crashes sometimes when placing cysts as alien commander.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=1894134:date=Jan 13 2012, 09:14 AM:name=alster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alster @ Jan 13 2012, 09:14 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894134"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you want to know why no one wants to play as alien com.
    Started happening in 190. Win 7 64-bit total system freeze when it happens may explain lack of error reporting.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=1894294:date=Jan 13 2012, 07:59 PM:name=BigImp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigImp @ Jan 13 2012, 07:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894294"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ahhh, was gonna report the exact same thing...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This looks like serious issue, same happens for me always when creep (that green blob) trigger the mine.
    Maybe that's the case, when mine is triggered by cyst... once I place cyst, then leave hive quick enough it didn't crash .. hmm...
  • SkvateSkvate Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9892Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    <!--quoteo(post=1894395:date=Jan 14 2012, 02:56 PM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Jan 14 2012, 02:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894395"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Playtesting is not just playing the game, testing for balance, a big part of it is testing for gamebreaking/crashing bugs as well. We expressed our concerns and UWE also acknowledge them, but there wasn't time to truly test the game for balance.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes. After 10+ games, ive seen one alien win, and that was some skulkrush against a fresh marine com.

Feels like im an masochist when i play aliens, and a sadist when i play marines. Dont really need to try at all to win as marines now. Im betting that the alien/marine winratio is pretty scewed toward marines ...90-95% win rate for marines would not surprise me at all.

Hope some mods will fix this imbalance and make the game enjoyable again(even though its a beta). In the future i would hope that uwe takes more care not to "overbalance" too much.
    The overbalance in 190/191 was mines, improved lmg, weaker alien armor, and better performance that mainly helps the marines. Also it seems like the turrets are more powerful.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I love the new movement, got some great momentum going round the curved corner sub access, momentum only stopped by a shotgun to the face :P

My biggest concern running around the maps testing the walljumping is lack of appropriate spaces to do it in. You try and find a route where it is possible to bounce off more than 2 consecutive walls and ceilings without hitting some architecture change that breaks the whole run. Great feature, but current maps don't assist the use of it very well.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1894500:date=Jan 15 2012, 12:11 AM:name=Skvate)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skvate @ Jan 15 2012, 12:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1894500"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes. After 10+ games, ive seen one alien win, and that was some skulkrush against a fresh marine com.

Feels like im an masochist when i play aliens, and a sadist when i play marines. Dont really need to try at all to win as marines now. Im betting that the alien/marine winratio is pretty scewed toward marines ...90-95% win rate for marines would not surprise me at all.

Hope some mods will fix this imbalance and make the game enjoyable again(even though its a beta). In the future i would hope that uwe takes more care not to "overbalance" too much.
    The overbalance in 190/191 was mines, improved lmg, weaker alien armor, and better performance that mainly helps the marines. Also it seems like the turrets are more powerful.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://endgamestats.own.cz/" target="_blank">http://endgamestats.own.cz/</a>

If you look at build 190 and build 191, across all maps, currently win/loss is 54/46 to marines. ns2_summit is a 56% marine bias, Tram a 51% alien bias, rockdown a 55% alien bias.

I'd say the problem is you only play summit which from the stats available is a marine biased map.

Play some of the other maps and see if the game is more balanced or not...

Edit --------

In 191 alone, summit has a 58% marine win, tram has a 56% alien win. Tram is played much less than summit, so the combination of averages is makes it 56% marine win overall. I would say that over the limited selection of two maps, if tram keeps up this level on consistency, and the maps were played equally, then the game is pretty much even, taking into account map discrepancies.
This discussion has been closed.