Don't hate the game hate the player.

measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">It's little more complex then just a clan title..</div>
What the (experienced)players of NS should be doing in the BETA tests is offering constructive advice. I Personally have nothing but praise for this games development, but I just finished a game where a member of one of the already formed 'clans' for NS2 entered a 'Dud startgame' at a later stage and just completely slandered the play ability of the skulk and openly rage-quitted. The effect was a cascade of players dropping.
That really sucked. I do think there is a problem with the skulk wall-walk, but how am I or wombat going to investigate it it when "happy panda"'s like (not important what name is) who just go off half cocked about something they never really cared about. *Happy Panda* rine-hoar loser ######. You need a life not a clan. http:/middlefinger.jpg

Comments

• WizardHUNWizardHUN Join Date: 2011-10-23 Member: 128903Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1887909:date=Dec 2 2011, 09:14 AM:name=measles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (measles @ Dec 2 2011, 09:14 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1887909"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What the (experienced)players of NS should be doing in the BETA tests is offering constructive advice. I Personally have nothing but praise for this games development, but I just finished a game where a member of one of the already formed 'clans' for NS2 entered a 'Dud startgame' at a later stage and just completely slandered the play ability of the skulk and openly rage-quitted. The effect was a cascade of players dropping.
    That really sucked. I do think there is a problem with the skulk wall-walk, but how am I or wombat going to investigate it it when "happy panda"'s like (not important what name is) who just go off half cocked about something they never really cared about. *Happy Panda* rine-hoar loser ######. You need a life not a clan. http:/middlefinger.jpg<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

who was this friendly one?

dont care about ppl like this, there are unfriendly people in every game, maybe he had a bad mood:)
  • measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation
    dude, the game was a dud start we did to get playrs onto the server. I even offered to swap teams so the baby could have his lmg/sg/gl but by then he was in such a sook he just ditched. I guess things will improve when the ONOS and EXO are introdud {img}http:/fingerscrossed.gif{\img}
  • IronsoulIronsoul Join Date: 2011-03-12 Member: 86048Members
    ooh, I think it was me ;).

Seriously though, assuming it was me, I rage quit not because I wanted to play as marines, I quit because the current build is so unbalanced that it's no fun. I don't want to play as marines because I know what a rotten time the aliens would be having.

As I said before I quit, I'll be back in build 190, fingers crossed the gameplay is better then.
  • SkvateSkvate Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9892Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited December 2011
    i rage quit all the time :p At least when i get pwned too much :D

I also rage quit when i play bad because of sudden changes in the gameplay that i havent gotten used to yet.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    In general I think it would be better to avoid bringing arguments on servers onto the forums.
This discussion has been closed.