Indie Royale

Dirty_Harry_PotterDirty_Harry_Potter Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9500Members
<div class="IPBDescription">more delicious bundles</div>We have more indie game bundles on our hands. Now in the form of <a href="http://www.indieroyale.com/" target="_blank">Indie Royale</a>.

The concept this time around is somewhat different. The price starts low, then as people buy the bundle, the price goes up (unless said people pay enough money, then the price goes down a bit).

The current bundle consists of:
- A.R.E.S.
- Gemini Rue
- Sanctum (with 2 pieces of DLC)
- Nimbus

They are all redeemable on steam. All except Sanctum can be downloaded directly from the site, or activated on Desura.

It should also be noted that they have countdowns for the next bundles (or servings as they call them).

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I got it! ARES and Sanctum should be worth 20€, right?
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    Oh so tempted just for Gemini Rue
  • ZupiCoZupiCo Custom titles rule&#33; Join Date: 2003-03-22 Member: 14792Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1882663:date=Oct 30 2011, 12:48 AM:name=sherpa)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sherpa @ Oct 30 2011, 12:48 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1882663"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Oh so tempted just for Gemini Rue<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If you pay the minimum price it's not even a matter of discussion, you should get it. I've played it for a couple of hours; while the gameplay might be somewhat simplistic, the storyline and the atmosphere really makes it feel like kind of a blend between Memento, Blade Runner and classic Sierra adventure. I've not tried the other games yet, but this would be worth the 7€ I payed alone.

I also love how the minimum price has actually fallen quite a bit since I bought my copy. Indie gamers obviously like helping each other out!
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    Sorry, I only pay $00.01 for indie bundles.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    yeah normally same here, but I was feeling frisky so I ponied up about tree fifty

maybe I will even play these when I get a decent computer olOLOLOL
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1882777:date=Oct 31 2011, 01:11 AM:name=ZupiCo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZupiCo @ Oct 31 2011, 01:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1882777"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If you pay the minimum price it's not even a matter of discussion, you should get it. I've played it for a couple of hours; while the gameplay might be somewhat simplistic, the storyline and the atmosphere really makes it feel like kind of a blend between Memento, Blade Runner and classic Sierra adventure. I've not tried the other games yet, but this would be worth the 7€ I payed alone.

I also love how the minimum price has actually fallen quite a bit since I bought my copy. Indie gamers obviously like helping each other out!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Convinced and bought, £3.10.
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    edited October 2011
    S-H-I-T I missed it... I started playing BF3 and thought "I'll get it after" and poof, gone. I only cared for gemini rue though, gonna check it out on steam.

I mad.
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Oh! Oh! I missed it too, and I was interested in that game as well! We can now both <b>rue</b> our foolishness together, like <b>twins</b>. Do you <b>GET IT?</b>

I said <!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->OH MY GOD,<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> do you <!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->GET it?!?!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

• SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    edited October 2011
    <!--quoteo(post=1882895:date=Nov 1 2011, 12:15 AM:name=lolfighter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lolfighter @ Nov 1 2011, 12:15 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1882895"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Oh! Oh! I missed it too, and I was interested in that game as well! We can now both <b>rue</b> our foolishness together, like <b>twins</b>. Do you <b>GET IT?</b>

I said <!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->OH MY GOD,<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> do you <!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->GET it?!?!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Heavy_domination15.wav" target="_blank">Shame on you.</a>
  • GeminosityGeminosity :3 Join Date: 2003-09-08 Member: 20667Members
    Rue? What? Huh? o.O

>.>

<.<

...oh.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
  • GeminosityGeminosity :3 Join Date: 2003-09-08 Member: 20667Members
    Heya silly :3

For those who bought the indie royale bundle but didn't read the newsletter they sent out, go check your redeem page again: they've added some free DLC for ARES and 3 whole bits of SANCTUM DLC too.

I've got more games than I can possibly play now, and yet I've just gone and pre-ordered Skyrim on top of all that @.@
  • Dirty_Harry_PotterDirty_Harry_Potter Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9500Members
    edited November 2011
    A new bundle is up. It contains:

- Nightsky
    - Fate of the World
    - Scoregasm
    - Ben There, Dan that + Time gentlemen, please.

Edit: Site is quite slow now right now though. Just a heads up.
    new bundle didn't look so hawt

waiting on the next one