Looking for an NS2 Team

acid_rainacid_rain NS2 NAPT MascotAustin, TX Join Date: 2010-02-16 Member: 70588Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
edited August 2011 in NS2 General Discussion
Hello NS2 community,

I've finally made my move from Texas back home to Florida, and since I'm back permanently, I'm looking for a team to join for NS2. I'm totally open to any questions any team may have to ask regarding my skill and play-style as well as my gaming background and other games I've played professionally before. I have no problem providing proof of any of the previous gaming experience. There are, however, a couple things I request before a team asks me to join:

1. US, UK and teams from other countries may apply but, US will take priority due to ping and time differences. I only speak English/Spanish/Italian.
2. The team must hold practices on a regular basis.
3. The team must be hardcore, I'm not interested in casual playing, I'm interested in ripping face and being number 1.
4. The team must have a website, voice server, and game server.
5. The team must be playing in the beta tournament around October 1st, held by NS2HD.
6. The team must be professional. I'm not interested in casual clans.

I'm really eager to see some of the great clans for NS2, and I can't wait to be a part of the team! You can post your responses here, or catch me on steam @ Neohlithical. I will be livestreaming on own3d/procaster on the 30th of this month to show off what I can do as well.

I'm also hoping that some of the casual NS2 players can throw me a bone. If you've played with me and can vouch for my ability to play well, please do throw a post here to let other team leaders/members know about your experience with me, as I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks! I look forward to getting a new team to eat faces with!

Comments