Heroes of Newerth

2»

Comments

• ZiGGYZiGGY Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12479Members
    edited July 2011
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm I'm surprised you can still do this since the neutral leash time got lowered to 5.25s.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    you couldn't I discovered a technique to make it still work which wasn't necessary before.
  • ShockehShockeh If a packet drops on the web and nobody&#39;s near to see it... Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9336NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Somehow, I'd also lost Sherp off my friends. Added you both.
  • ShockehShockeh If a packet drops on the web and nobody&#39;s near to see it... Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9336NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Played a few games with sherpa and chums last night. I forgot how much more fun it was to have a group of buddies in-game, without any drama and competently playing. If there's one piece of advice I can give for anyone wanting to get into HON or any of the other MOBA-style games, it's play with a group. It's just so much better than listening to a random Swede/Brazilian/Russian (delete to taste) abusing you over VoIP.

In other news: Ra is still, imo, a little too good as a hero.
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Is there an option to disable both chat and voip? Because that might solve the problem amicably.
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1862364:date=Jul 22 2011, 12:36 PM:name=lolfighter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lolfighter @ Jul 22 2011, 12:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1862364"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Is there an option to disable both chat and voip? Because that might solve the problem amicably.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Typing "/ic" in chat cycles through the ignore chat options- from enemy team, to both teams, to your team. When I've ###### up I mute chat.

VOIP can be disabled in the options.

<!--QuoteBegin-Shockwave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shockwave)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Played a few games with sherpa and chums last night. I forgot how much more fun it was to have a group of buddies in-game, without any drama and competently playing. If there's one piece of advice I can give for anyone wanting to get into HON or any of the other MOBA-style games, it's play with a group. It's just so much better than listening to a random Swede/Brazilian/Russian (delete to taste) abusing you over VoIP.

In other news: Ra is still, imo, a little too good as a hero.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yea, the 5-man group we had last night can easily get us to 1800MMR. Totally agree that HoN is a completely different game when playing with friends.

I've yet to be convinced by Ra since his regen nerf- I'd take a ranged hero who can build FWS over a melee one who relies on magic damage. You completely rolled that Torturer though which made me o_O - did he not level impalement against you? A good Torturer is the best 1v1 hero in the early game, IMO.
  • spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1861846:date=Jul 20 2011, 02:02 AM:name=ZiGGY)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZiGGY @ Jul 20 2011, 02:02 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1861846"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->btw for all hon players, with the downtime yesterday I wrote a guide to triple stack legion jungle without items/spells you might find it useful :x

<a href="http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?p=13942019#post13942019" target="_blank">http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthre...19#post13942019</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh geez.....
  • ZiGGYZiGGY Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12479Members
    wcg singa picks up hon, one of these days i wont be afk when shocky invites me to a game zzz