Commander Rewarding Personal Resources.

PapayasPapayas Join Date: 2010-07-01 Member: 72219Members
The commander needs to be able to reward people like it was in NS1. Expect in NS1 you could buy weapons for them.

Maybe now you can give Personal Resources to you team as a reward to for doing something.

This could be implemented by maybe a little button or something.

It would be nice to have a little reward system in the game for those who actually listen to their commander and don't solo.

Comments

• AezayAezay Join Date: 2003-04-19 Member: 15660Members
    I can kinda understand what you mean, but...

If you have to give people a carrot to follow basic orders, then that team deserves to lose.

Winning the game should be the overall reward to complete tasks from the commander.
  • Enhance89Enhance89 Join Date: 2009-11-04 Member: 69261Members
    Agree with Aezay. I wouldn't mind being able to trade resources to a teammate, because it's kind of annoying if you need something like an ARC but the comm has no personal res, but at the same time it seems a little futile. I could easily see people bugging the comm for res because they keep buying ft's and dying.
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Bump to clear bot off front page