Awesome game !

Paul-HewsonPaul-Hewson Join Date: 2008-02-25 Member: 63737Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
edited April 2011 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Raaah i want more, is there some insane com' out there ???</div>This is a translation (from google translate, but i've change some mistakes of the translation) of my french post on another forum. Tonight game was truly awesome for me.. & i hope other marines/aliens appreciate it too !)

First game where it was so aweful, I did a good reloc' as com, on the point next to the hive on the map rockdown. (eastern one)

With a miserable turret build quickly and support of myself (so it hasn't been destroyed before IP/Armory was there), the base and I were safe for a while. My great marines were defending very well the Marines start base. That gave me the time to do my job.

The alien finaly get the Marines start point and spotted the reloc' but they were so focused on this reloc' that I could go up to 5 RT easily and give my team equipment (only Shotgun in fact ^^' ), better firepower and armor and finalize my reloc with a 2nd IP.

Then I added 2 more turrets to complete the defense and we ran over and over to attack the hive. My team finaly get the other hive that were in west later.
We've killed lots of skulk, at least 2 lerks and 2 fade.
Good fun anyway and it makes me laugh because until now in all games that i've played, I do not see a com attempt to do a reloc' elsewhere from the beginning.

In addition I am very strange com', a freelance one.. I go out of my chair and I will walk to help MACS, kill skulk or support my team if needed because when i gave orders i've nothing else to do except wait until the orders are done.
And the guys were very nice in my team, there is no one who jumped into the CC for "###### up" what i've been building since the beginning in my tactics.

The reloc' hasn't lost its charm and it is stressful to contain the aliens somehow !

It was so greeaaat, i want that again & again !!
If only there could be more com 'like me ! (i mean crazy one ;p )
Whether winning or losing is not important here but it's so good to get out of basic tactics.

Many thanks to the players, either marines or aliens, to stand until the end and playing so well on both sides !