Ready Room= make it like ns1

louis cardinallouis cardinal Join Date: 2010-12-14 Member: 75664Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I am going to talk about one aspect of the ready room that needs to be</div>NS1 ready room:

If you were in a game as an onos on the alien team, when the game was over you would show up in the ready room as that model with the animations of jumping around crouching running ETC.

i would like this to be the same for ns2's ready room.

Right now in the ready room there are just standard marines and black armor special marines.
I would also recommend in the future for marine players with a jetpack and or heavy armor to stay with that upgrade and keep their different model, and perhaps packies can fly around the ready room =)

eggs (Victory eggs =) remember those?)

skulks (still can walk on walls)

gorge (gets to belly slide

lerk (can fly in ready room like in ns1)

fade (i guess he can just jump)

Onos (big and huge, you look badass already and can jump around like a hungry cow)

One of the brilliant things about natural selection was that you could socialize in the ready room and it was awesome because :

Your model told you what team you were in

Your model tells what your role was (more so in aliens, perhaps not that much in marines)

Having lots of models is just awesome because you just see everything having fun running around.

I think this is essential to ns2's ready room and should be just like in ns2.

Apologies if this was already intended and you guys at UWE were just prioritizing what to work on.

Comments