The crag + infestation

SewlekSewlek The programmer previously known as Schimmel Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16247Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Developer
im not sure if this has already been sugested before, if so im sorry. I couldnt find any relevant topic.

anyway, my idea: Crag spreads infestation (and can only be build on infestation). idea
is actually stolen from starcraft 1, i forgot how that chamber was called again. that would further improve synergy of gorge+ alien commander (create outposts requires both of them) and gives the marines an alternative to flamethrowers when fighting infestation (kill the crag and the infestation will slowly die, instead of burning it directly)

besides of gameplay, creating infestation would also fit to the role of the crag.

cheers

ps.: i dont like that the alien commander can place infestation directly which we could disable then, but thats just my personal opinion

Comments

• SewlekSewlek The programmer previously known as Schimmel Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16247Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Developer
    just found out there is a similar discussion in here:
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=113066" target="_blank">Elephant in the room</a>