Natural Selection 2 News Update - Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• TheDestroyerTheDestroyer Tooobah Join Date: 2003-07-12 Member: 18123Members, Constellation
    Oh I <3 this.

I was working on a new song and going to get SM5 and some of the old guys to help, but life got in the way. Laaaame.

"Come touch my robe....lower...lower...lower..."
  • TheiggstaTheiggsta Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 6958Members, Constellation
    OMG! Such a blast from the past. I've got this amongst many other FFT skits from NSRadio. From what I remember, this was most of the FFT crew (Anti-Camp, Stukov, CommunistWithAGun, Charcoal) doing various voices, but mostly Fangs and SpaceMoogle. Think this was recorded back in 2004 when we did the Christmas Show followed by the New Years Eve special.

I'll see if I can post that special for you guys to hear, it includes voices of many NS Community members. Redford, BlackMage, SmokeMasta, SpaceMoogle, Stukov, and Cartman2b (the brit) all talk on that broadcast, but it was really us broadcasting our Ventrilo server while talking about rumors with new NS betas. We ended up playing most of the FFT skits out at the time based on listener votes, but a lot of it was inside jokes within the community (points to anyone who picks up on them). Midway through the show, we cut over to an episode of "The Show" with Fangs and Moogle, where they lampooned an infamous clan in the community, champion clan. That year was also the year of an ATI Sponsored NS Tournament that never happened, which is hotly debated in that show.
  • StukovStukov Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14308Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Makes me proud to have been a part :P