Editor, selection toggle

SilverwingSilverwing bulletsponge Join Date: 2003-11-23 Member: 23395Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Extend filter functionality</div>In the editor, it is possible to filter vertices, edges, etc by clicking on the corresponding icons. I suggest an additional feature: If left-clicked, same as now, if right-clicked, select that icon, de-select all other.

Currently, I have to manually turn on all the filters even if I only want vertex manipulation or face-extrusion. Thats 5-6 clicks to turn on a "mode". My proposed feature would make it much easier to switch to vertex manipulation-mode, model arrangement mode, etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Comments

• SilverwingSilverwing bulletsponge Join Date: 2003-11-23 Member: 23395Members, Constellation
    ORLY? No mappers would find this useful?

I may be building too much geometry =P
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I usually have everything set to on/selectable, If I want to select vertexes I just select them. But I do see your point if you're going overboard with geometry