NS2 Editor

last_last_ Join Date: 2010-07-14 Member: 72379Members
<div class="IPBDescription">CRASH!!</div>Pretty sure I posted in the wrong forum but I got tired of looking for the correct spot too post.

I tried loading up Editor after a short break from the computer and got the following error, see attached: .....

That being said the upload section of the forum post page that I am using right this second did not display the upload and browse button. I had to manually right click and drag and then they mysteriously showed up, as high lighted.

I also run a integrated ATI card with a GT 220 Nvidia card linked together via PhysX drivers (weird? , I know...) .... So there could be a combination of problems from different directions that caused this... not necessarily NS2.

I did, however, run the editor and builder tools, earlier, under heavy system load without ANY, I repeat... *any* problems, so I just don't know. I am reluctant to uninstall NS2 unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks in the exteme for any and all help seeing as all I want to do is get back into NS mapping, err... I mean NS2 mapping. :)

- last_

Comments

• last_last_ Join Date: 2010-07-14 Member: 72379Members
    oooooooooooooooookay..... I will accept all flames cause I am a complete idiot. Steam was not loaded. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... wow, it has been awhile. Sorry and thanks for all future potential crap talking... :))))))))))