We love you UWE

2»

Comments

• RanemanRaneman Join Date: 2010-01-07 Member: 69962Members
    edited November 2010
    UWE, I love your game, and I hope you turn out to be successful. I want to see your company grow, just like I'm watching over Wolfire right now. That's one other thing I'd like to see: Have a company relationship with Wolfire. You don't have to develop games together, but many of us love you both and that's why we bought the Organic Preorder Pack.
  • saltybp53saltybp53 Join Date: 2010-07-22 Member: 72675Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1808193:date=Nov 21 2010, 04:06 PM:name=Squeal_Like_A_Pig)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squeal_Like_A_Pig @ Nov 21 2010, 04:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1808193"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Thanks guys!

--Cory<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No, THANK YOU! :D
  • VyshusVyshus Join Date: 2005-06-13 Member: 53826Members
    <3 UWE

I have yet to play (my pc hasn't seen new hardware since CS 1.6 days) but I read every blog post and follow the development religiously and I have to say I'm proud of you guys! I've been watching the NS2HD channel on YouTube and he is doing wonderful PR work for you guys. From what I've seen the game has improved by leaps and bounds and it's really coming together. I can't wait to spend a little money on my hardware and finally put this pre-order to work!

Keep up the great work, you've got a ton of support you couldn't even begin to know about. ;)
  • spencespence Join Date: 2009-11-03 Member: 69246Members
    I feel I need a better mouse for playing as a skulk, this game is awesome. Biting marines in the back when they run away is far too fun, and is gassing them as a lerk. And dont get me started on the fade!
  • marshmallowmarshmallow Join Date: 2010-11-04 Member: 74749Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    seems like the perfect spot for a first post then. I love you guys! Can't wait to play this when all the kinks are ironed out. Just downloaded the beta yesterday and have managed to play for a bit, as a massive fan of NS1, thanks for getting this together for us all, it's going to be so sweet.
  • bruno.tvrsbruno.tvrs Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 72851Members
    Here's my love, take it!
    MUAH :*
  • GingerNinjaGingerNinja Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75091Members
    I'd also like to say a well done to the team. You've done a hell of a lot of work and I for one am damn impressed!

Been playing about on the beta the past few days and I'm loving the progress. :D