NS2 G13 Gamepad

kuruptkurupt Join Date: 2005-03-24 Member: 46347Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
Can Someone Soon make a G13 Gamepad script for Ns2 thanks

Comments

• KarrdeKarrde Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16264Members
    No offense, but why would you use anything other than a keyboard and mouse. It's simply more responsive.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1802963:date=Oct 26 2010, 11:29 PM:name=Karrde)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Karrde @ Oct 26 2010, 11:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1802963"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No offense, but why would you use anything other than a keyboard and mouse. It's simply more responsive.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The G13 is basically a keyboard replacement, the buttons are laid out nicer, you can program macros, and it has an analog stick if you need it for anything. Also, like kurpt sort of noted, it has a little display for stuff, although I'm not sure what you'd use that for in a first person shooter.
  • kuruptkurupt Join Date: 2005-03-24 Member: 46347Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    i have a small desk and not enough space i only use 10 keys in every game
    iv been playing first person shooters for years and year's and i have never used more then 10 keys in any game which the gamepad has that and plus i like to my both my hands close to each other.
    u have to remember not all gamer's are the same not all gamer's will have the same desk or chair or any other thing's u may have
    everyone have they own style of playing game's and how they set they mice and KB
    i will upload a video to show u befor and after thanks guys i found a cool site for all my g13 needs