So I had this weird dream last night about UWE

NeoSniperNeoSniper Join Date: 2005-06-02 Member: 52976Members
edited October 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">...it's not like that!</div>In the dream I was visiting my brother in Phily (I'm 29 and he's 31). We where out walking looking for a dance club (whenever I visit him we usually go out dacing with some of his friends, but in the dream it was just us 2) and went into this random place. Nothing weird so far, except I notice a few spots in the walls that read "UWE-NS2" (or something like this) in small letters. I go to a room in the back that's empty and I see a ladder that leads to the roof and away from the music, tell my brother to follow me. The letters are there again next to the ladder so I go up getting excited knowing what's up there. We get there and I'm super excited, it's the roof where they took those pictures you see upon pre-ordering the game. I know the picture is from UWE office in SF, but dreams are weird like that. Anyway, I ask my brother to take a picture of me in that spot and he's all confused because he doesn't know what NS2 is... Hell, last time he tried gaming he ended up throwing an NES controller at me. Anyway I don't brother explaining I just took out $40 and told him take pictures on me posing with the money, I'm weird like that.

The this guy shows up and he's a UWE employee. Except he's not, He's that actor with the... *googles 5 mins* Paul Giamatti. I've no idea why, but in my dream Paul Giamatti played a UWE employee. Any I talk to him for a bit, like how are things going at the office and stuff like that, my brother is still around but doesn't follow the conversation. Anyway I ended up giving the guy like 4 of my business cards and asked him to give them to Charlie, Max, and "the guys". I keep exploring the roofs around they are connected with wooden planks (lol, like in L4D).

Anyway later I find my Mom and Dad are also on the roof and they are buying stuff from Charlie and Cory out of some cardboard boxes, Charlie has like 6 or 7 boxes lined up. When I get to them my Mom was just paying like six dollars eighty seven or something. I look in the boxes and there's dry pasta bags, mac&cheese boxes, stuff like dish-washing soap and detergent. Funny thing is my Mom has always hated my gaming habits. I was going to start talking to Charlie and Cory to ask if they where doing ok, but then I woke up.

The weirdest thing is that while I check the twitter site like 3 or 4 times a week for updates. I've been really giving NS2 it's space for a while. Especially since I got Starcraft 2. Furthermore I haven't played SC2 (or anything else) in like two weeks because my desktop got messed up and I've been too busy with work and friends to get it fixed.

I really needed to share that.

Comments