locations

SN.WolfSN.Wolf Join Date: 2010-03-29 Member: 71115Members
<div class="IPBDescription">bug when typing location name maybe?</div>When i try to type in a name for a location it selects the shortcut tool for the letter.

For instance, you want to put in "Tram" in the text field and when you type it out the letter "r" selects the rectangle tool and closes the edit window for the location.

I have been typing it in notpad using cut and paste. <i><u>Maybe the next patch we could see the tool shortcuts disabled when in edit text fields?</u></i>

I can work around it just fine but would be nice to see.

Comments

• zastelszastels Join Date: 2003-11-29 Member: 23731Members
    I was not able to replicate this. Maybe something else is going on?
  • SgtBarlowSgtBarlow Level Designer Join Date: 2003-11-13 Member: 22749Members, NS2 Developer
    I have the same problem with Location entity and Animation name on Prop Dynamics, I have to type the words out in Sticky notes and copy paste.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    It happens with the "animation" field of prop_dynamics, too.
  • SN.WolfSN.Wolf Join Date: 2010-03-29 Member: 71115Members
    I actually against my better judgement and at the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, I deleated all my quick keys but for some reason the letter "i" doesn't work anymore in the text fields...blahhh. (maybe it never worked...i don't know)