The Boards Time Setting Is Wrong For Me

elitetrooperelitetrooper Join Date: 2002-11-14 Member: 8562Members
I am from Germany, that was GMT+1 (AFAIK GMT doesn't exist anymore it's called UTC now) and daylight saving time does not apply. When I select that the board shows me 5:59AM. But right now it is 4:59PM(!). Something's pretty messed up. I know it's not a big thing, but it some kinda annoys me.

Comments

• Pie_oh_pahPie_oh_pah Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7584Members
    edited November 2002
    Same for me. I am in the US on <b>(GMT - 5:00 hours) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima, Quito</b>, but I have the board set for <b>(GMT + 6:00 hours) Almaty, Colomba, Dhakra</b> just so the times come out right. Of course that also makes it so it shows everything a day ahead, but I'm getting used to it.
  • BitchSL4PBitchSL4P Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1062Members, NS1 Playtester
    Yeah. That will be fixed soon.

-Slappy
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    This has been fixed. One of our many server crashes during the initial release borked UNIX time, and I just finally fixed it.

Sorry for the delay, I've been gone all week in DC for work. The life of a contractor...
  • Pie_oh_pahPie_oh_pah Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7584Members
    Just in case no one else has noticed yet, it looks like this has happened again.