Epic sound effects!

Mr. EpicMr. Epic Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18660Members, Constellation
Checking out the new build's sound effects, and a lot of them are fantastic! The idles sound awesome, the hive sounds are just so epic. The onos sounds HUGE. The fade sounds AWESOME. The gorge sliding sound is great, hes having fun! Drifters have parasite? Cool!The infestation burning is amazing, I have a feeling the alien territory is going to sound like a rainforest!! The shotgun sound sounds like its gonna fit a TON better, nice job on that!

Absolutely floored by many of them, the atmospheric ambient tracks are also fantastic. Can't wait to hear this stuff in-game, props to the sound and music guys on this.

Comments

• Mr. EpicMr. Epic Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18660Members, Constellation
    heavy armor has layers?
    Great building sounds, I like that the CC when damaged has its own sound effect. Very nice!
  • jamesbchjamesbch Join Date: 2004-04-20 Member: 28035Members, Constellation
    Fade ? You mean ... the real fade ? Wow. Where did you find those ? I'm downloading right now. Is there the fade model too ? Doubt there is.
  • KohmanKohman Join Date: 2010-07-25 Member: 72788Members
    silly question, what program/app is used to view and listen to sound files for steam games? Can't remember, havn't done it for years
  • Mr. EpicMr. Epic Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18660Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1784695:date=Jul 26 2010, 09:19 PM:name=Kohman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kohman @ Jul 26 2010, 09:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1784695"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->silly question, what program/app is used to view and listen to sound files for steam games? Can't remember, havn't done it for years<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    fmod designer