Alpha manual?

ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Will we get one?</div>I'm sure that my question is pretty dumb, but I just want to make sure that there will be some sort of brief manual/quick-start guide on all the new mechanics of NS2. I have no idea how the new stuff works like tech points and the power grid, and I'd like to know about them before I jump into my first game (in case I get crazy and wanna comm. Speaking of which, please make it easy to have comm-specific binds).

Are the new mechanics already explained somewhere else or will we be getting the explanations with the alpha?

Comments

• Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/wiki/index.php/Main_Page" target="_blank">Yes</a>
  • ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
    Awesome page! So the aliens now require Eggs in order to respawn players eh? I wonder if that means marines can pre-spawn-camp and prevent aliens from spawning by destroying eggs quickly. Kinda like how you can (although it's hard) destroy Larva from a Hatchery in SC2.
  • JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    Oh god... pre-spawn campers... *shutter*