NS2 Engine - min req's/

wallerwaller Join Date: 2004-04-28 Member: 28281Members
edited May 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
Hey,

is there any minimum requirements? I don't want to buy the game only to find out I can't run it... I can run source around 70FPS if this is a helpful enough benchmark?

KR
James

<b>EDIT:</b> wow, completely unrelated but I registered on this site when I was 14, I'm 20 now :|

Comments

• JazzXJazzX cl_labelmaps ∞ Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9285Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester
    edited May 2010
    Six years and you still managed to put this in the wrong forum :P (I kid, I kid).

This is from the <a href="http://www.naturalselection2.com/faq/game-questions/what-are-the-system-requirements-and-when-will-ns2-be-releas.html" target="_blank">FAQ</a>:

<!--QuoteBegin-"FAQ"+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ("FAQ")</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->A 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, a DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows Vista/2000/XP, Steam, mouse, keyboard and of course, an internet connection.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The engine testing going on right now is not optimized and even high-end hardware the performance is sporadic at the moment. So right now its difficult to do more than speculate on how the game will ultimately perform on any hardware.