Snapping

JosemiteJosemite Join Date: 2003-06-29 Member: 17770Members
edited April 2010 in Mapping
Is there any option to turn off the drawing snapping to midpoints of edges? I would still like to be able to snap to gridlines. Trying to work around the snap can get a bit tedious, or at least require redoing a part (I tried turning off edges from the selection, and edges can't be put into a layer)

Comments

• Lemming JesusLemming Jesus Join Date: 2010-04-13 Member: 71385Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1768221:date=Apr 21 2010, 07:12 PM:name=Josemite)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Josemite @ Apr 21 2010, 07:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1768221"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Is there any option to turn off the drawing snapping to midpoints of edges? I would still like to be able to snap to gridlines. Trying to work around the snap can get a bit tedious, or at least require redoing a part (I tried turning off edges from the selection, and edges can't be put into a layer)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not sure what you mean but I believe holding alt turns off snapping. There's also things in the lower right that can change the amount of snap.