3D view broken

The_Real_QuasarThe_Real_Quasar Has the I.Q. of 12,000 P.E. Teachers Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 9998Members
I was fiddling about in spark, and accidentally set the 3D view to 'top'. Annoyingly, it wouldn't go back. I'd got quite a bit done, so I hit save, closed the program, and loaded it back up. Unfortunately, it seems to have saved the setting along with the file. Other maps load fine, but whenever I try to open the one I was working on, the 3D view gets stuck as 'top'.

Anyone know what I can do to sort this out?

Comments

• uffouffo Join Date: 2003-05-03 Member: 16026Members
    In the viewport window just click on the text that says "Top" and change it to "Perspective" from the pop-up menu that just appeared.
    This happens sometimes to me too and when I switch back to the perspective its camera has jumped really far away and it would seem like
    there's nothing but void, but in this case just Select All and Zoom to the selected (z) and you're back in the comfort zone.
  • The_Real_QuasarThe_Real_Quasar Has the I.Q. of 12,000 P.E. Teachers Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 9998Members
    Aha, so that's what the 'perspective' thing does... Seems like a bit of a UI fail, as it is apparently possible to switch between wireframe/textured lit/textured unlit in all modes, not just perspective mode - but it doesn't look like that's the case.

Anyway, thanks muchlike.