Upgrading to SE

RehnquistRehnquist Join Date: 2009-09-01 Member: 68672Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Is it possible?</div>I read in a topic that you could upgrade your preorder from the Regular Edition to the SE by e-mailing UWE and paying the difference. Is there any truth to this? If so, what's the e-mail address? I know that this will only really be an issue for 5% of people and only makes a difference until the beta comes out but.. I can't help but want to get my hands on the alpha and the engine test :)

Comments

• ctdctd Join Date: 2009-06-01 Member: 67611Members
    From what I have read in other threads you can upgrade. Try store@unknownworlds.com

Or possibly wait for someone else to reply with accurate info :)
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1756599:date=Mar 2 2010, 06:32 PM:name=ctd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ctd @ Mar 2 2010, 06:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1756599"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->From what I have read in other threads you can upgrade. Try store@unknownworlds.com

Or possibly wait for someone else to reply with accurate info :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This is accurate info. Fire an email off to there with your purchase information and they can help you out.
  • RehnquistRehnquist Join Date: 2009-09-01 Member: 68672Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1756602:date=Mar 2 2010, 06:50 PM:name=Comprox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comprox @ Mar 2 2010, 06:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1756602"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This is accurate info. Fire an email off to there with your purchase information and they can help you out.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank you both :) Done and done.
  • Sir.LaggalotSir.Laggalot Join Date: 2010-01-22 Member: 70258Members
    I wish I'd seen this thread a while ago, but I guess buying a second copy of the game helps support the crew. It also gives me a quick gift for friends.