NS2 Officially confirmed for Steam, pre-orders will transfer

SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">This deserves it's own topic due to the high interest in Steam.</div>The tweet's just been dropped. NS2 and Valve have the official partnership linked up. And all pre-orders existing will get converted over to Steam. This is tremendous news for UWE and NS2. For one, we now have dedicated downloads and it Flay and co. can breathe a sigh of relief at not having to host hundreds of thousands of GB/s of data for the release, but also and most importantly, NS2 now will have the exposure it deserves.

If you were on the fence about pre-ordering due to the above, well here's your answer, your resolve, whatever you want to call it. NS2 is coming to the largest PC gaming platform and it's going to be sick. I want to say congratulations to UWE, as no doubt this is the single most valuable marketing piece you've needed to grow your company and NS2.

I look forward to seeing all of you out on the battlefront. Here we go!

Comments

• SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    Flay dropped an official topic, so you can delete this, i'm working you too hard comp. Probably should do it quick before I start looking even that much more like a fool. :)
This discussion has been closed.