Happy spawn day, Cyanide

MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
<div class="IPBDescription">23? Noob...</div>Just two more years until you can rent a car. You're still a Sunny-D crazed teenangster to me.

Comments

• SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    Could be a fake birthday date. I have no idea what I put down for mine.

Hey Cyanide, do you remember hitting the distress beacon in EC vs TAU?
  • ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi&#33; Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    He's really 23. Bless his poor soul, Blink 182 always told me 23 was just the worst age. Fortunately, I got 2 years for that.

Happy Birthday Cyanide :D
  • WurmspawnWurmspawn Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 19Members
    happy birthday cyanide! 23 is a good year
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    Hah, thanks guys. Pretty sure i'd never expect a bday post from you MonsE, it's like living in nostalgia. Hell, I was like 15 when we used to chill. Man has it ever been a long time.

And Steve, I remember that game being epic, but I don't remember it specifically. REFRESH ME! And it's good to see you all are still around. :)
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I can hardly remember any EC games. Was I there? I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.
  • NossahNossah Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8234Members, Constellation
    Congratz cyanide :)
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1754957:date=Feb 24 2010, 01:25 PM:name=Insane)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Feb 24 2010, 01:25 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1754957"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I can hardly remember any EC games. Was I there? I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Me either Insane, I believe TAU rings a bell soley because I think EC vs TAU was the first ever competetive NS match ever played. I do remember commanding that match though, and I remember it being on Eclipse.

Do you have an old roster list of all the guys from EC and egc.? I can't even remember our brotherhood divided anymore.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    If it was on Eclipse I think I do remember it. Didn't Steve do a writeup of it? TAU rings a bell too. I remember our first ever clan match against egc. on Bast - that was fun. That was just a scrim though so I guess that makes the TAU one the first ever competitive league game.

I don't have a roster but what I really want to get my hands on are all the old EC sigs. Mine was purple.
    <!--quoteo(post=1754970:date=Feb 24 2010, 03:13 PM:name=Insane)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Feb 24 2010, 03:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1754970"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->If it was on Eclipse I think I do remember it. Didn't Steve do a writeup of it? TAU rings a bell too. I remember our first ever clan match against egc. on Bast - that was fun. That was just a scrim though so I guess that makes the TAU one the first ever competitive league game.

I don't have a roster but what I really want to get my hands on are all the old EC sigs. Mine was purple.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Heck yeah, I forgot all about the sigs. Do you think Fam still has them?
  • DaxxDaxx Join Date: 2002-04-16 Member: 460Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1754971:date=Feb 24 2010, 04:15 PM:name=Cyanide)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cyanide @ Feb 24 2010, 04:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1754971"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Heck yeah, I forgot all about the sigs. Do you think Fam still has them?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ha, your old enough now to reminise about old times! Welcome to the suck, it only gets worse from here. You'll be yelling "Get off my lawn" in no time!
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1754973:date=Feb 24 2010, 05:33 PM:name=Daxx)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daxx @ Feb 24 2010, 05:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1754973"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ha, your old enough now to reminise about old times! Welcome to the suck, it only gets worse from here. You'll be yelling "Get off my lawn" in no time!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think so long as MonsE keeps poking his head in we don't have to worry about that yet...