Oldies?

2»

Comments

• NossahNossah Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8234Members, Constellation
    edited April 2010
    I'm still here, and I'm old.

If any other old penguin fellas see this give me a shout. I'm ex penguin.
  • ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1762813:date=Apr 5 2010, 01:33 PM:name=RedDragon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RedDragon @ Apr 5 2010, 01:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1762813"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Only person I recognize here is Church. Been quite a few years since I looked in on NS.

Very sad to learn that Lerks will once again lose Bite. Don't agree with that decision, but then again, I'm biased like that.

Big shout out to any other Redemption folks out there. And another shout out to everyone else who remembers the days when Lerks were nigh impossible to fly, but devastating in the hands of a master.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Wow people remember me XD Lerks are *still* impossible to fly for me. I really love the people who can do it well as they provide invaluable support for the Kharaa, but I just can't fly well to save my life (literally). Gas gas gas the green marines!
  • WirheWirhe Join Date: 2003-06-22 Member: 17610Members
    edited April 2010
    1.02. Didn't even know forums existed back then. Anyway, yeah, I might start playing NS2 if it isn't vaporware and the reviews promise good o'le NS1 again with long rounds and<i> not-so-fast</i> frag'em'up axn. Now would be a good time too, since I quit playing World of Warcraft some six months ago and have yet to find a decend online game. Neocron might be it. Or NS2. Eve Online doesn't seem to be up to the task, at least.
  • PaladinDudePaladinDude Join Date: 2006-12-04 Member: 58881Members, Constellation
    I discovered NS1 in the early days and spent many happy hours with this fantastic mod. As I'm now approaching 40 I think I can say I'm an oldie, and definitely feeling I'm getting slower these days! I prefer playing as a gorge anyway so the speed thing isn't too much of an issue!

I'm loving seeing what the UWE team are doing with NS2 and can't wait to go gorge bowling!
  • tigersmithtigersmith Join Date: 2004-11-11 Member: 32749Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    ahh the good old days
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Ayumi housed the BUS
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1762854:date=Apr 5 2010, 04:12 PM:name=Insane)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Apr 5 2010, 04:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1762854"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

*clicks admin panel*
    Not anymore :D
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    This thread is full of whippersnappers.

--Scythe--
  • PaiN_fuLPaiN_fuL Join Date: 2009-06-30 Member: 67985Members, Constellation
    Sure there is some oldies =P.
  • ToneeTonee Wub wuB UK Join Date: 2003-10-25 Member: 21926Members, Constellation