Editor's build 131 or 132 or.. 156 ?

PipiPipi Join Date: 2009-12-09 Member: 69550Members
edited January 2010 in Ideas and Suggestions
<div class="IPBDescription">just some others wishes for the editor</div>So.. I don't know if there is going to be a new build tonight but anyways, here's my wishes for new features of the editor.

Mainly they're about texture mapping.

<ul><li>While moving a face in texture lock mode, sometimes the mapping coordinates "drift" away. For example, I want to copy a face and keep the texture mapping as it is.</li><li>A texture scale multiplier would be nice (*2 or /2)</li><li>Snapgrid rotation and translation.. especially when having multiple selected objects.</li><li>There seems to be a problem when using texture copy (Alt + click) and also when copying one or more faces with texture already applied. There texture coordinates doesn't appear in the options panel. When you are about to change only one coordinate you lose everything else and the texture is misplaced all the way.</li><li>Vertexes and edges merging.</li><li>Grouping of objects (that has been mentioned a lot I think)</li><li>And maybe a feature that enables you to drag the texture (while keeping the same width and length) over a surface. Just like manual rotation (the blue circle)</li></ul>