Having problems with...

Konohas Perverted HermitKonohas Perverted Hermit Join Date: 2008-09-26 Member: 65075Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Weapons on HUD and...</div>Alright so I recently Reformatted my PC. Now when I go to play Natural Selection, I don't see what Weapon I am switching to in my HUD. I tried Checking and Unchecking Fast Switch Weapons, still nothing. Once I change weapons I cannot use my Quick Switch/Last Used key to go back to that weapon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• FaskaliaFaskalia Wechsellichtzeichenanlage Join Date: 2004-09-12 Member: 31651Members, Constellation
    hud_fastswitch

ist the console command you are looking for.

Set it to either 1 or 0
  • Konohas Perverted HermitKonohas Perverted Hermit Join Date: 2008-09-26 Member: 65075Members
    edited October 2009
    Erm I got it work by switching my key from "Next Weapon" to "Previous Weapon". Odd...
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1730587:date=Oct 4 2009, 01:10 AM:name=Konohas Perverted Hermit)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Konohas Perverted Hermit @ Oct 4 2009, 01:10 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1730587"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Erm I got it work by switching my key from "Next Weapon" to "Previous Weapon". Odd...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Next/previous are for scrolling through weapons, that isn't lastinv. lastinv is to switch between 2 weapons.

next/previous ARE broken in NS, as the gui sets one of them to an impulse instead of the proper command (not that I can remember them).