Toss Random Ideas into this post. (ONLY ABOUT NS2)

minibananaminibanana Join Date: 2009-09-03 Member: 68682Members
Well I was just curious, u know how in the recent video blog from the creators they showed the blinds you can open and close. Well lets say a skulk comes into a dark room and someone opens blinds and the suns rays comes in, will that have any effect on the vision of the skulk for that short moment? Or maybe if there was like a character blur moment like how eyes need to adjust to sudden brightness.

Comments

• ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    Moved to I&S.

--Scythe--
  • ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
    3 heavy armors wrestling with an onos.

Think about it, only one word describes it,

Epic
  • sheena_yanaisheena_yanai Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11426Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1727071:date=Sep 13 2009, 06:46 PM:name=Tha)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tha @ Sep 13 2009, 06:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1727071"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->3 heavy armors wrestling with an onos.

Think about it, only one word describes it,

Epic<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

epic isnt exactly the word that came to my mind..
    i thought..

Rodeo...

in ths case it would be more like clown rodeo <_<
  • ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
    edited September 2009
    oh true, and they need lasoo's,

Seriously, i heard about the onos crouching to take less damage from the front, and its advancing down a hallway, not much you can do to stop it right?

*plays 300 soundboard.

THIS IS SPARTA!, push it out of the hallway into an open room then surround it.(Or push it in a well)
  • Tom HoenTom Hoen Join Date: 2009-07-02 Member: 68004Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1727276:date=Sep 15 2009, 04:39 AM:name=Tha)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tha @ Sep 15 2009, 04:39 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1727276"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->THIS IS SPARTA!, push it out of the hallway into an open room then surround it.(Or push it in a well)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You only need one little gorgie who was left alone to betray that Onos. Little gorgie will tell marines how to use vents and get behind Onos.
  • minibananaminibanana Join Date: 2009-09-03 Member: 68682Members
    I just thought i say something random about this so since Halloween is coming up, I thought if people dressed as the Marines like in the Fan made film or better would be awesome way to celebrate this year. Or maybe dressing up your dog like a gorge would be hilarious. Skulk would work for Chihuahuas haha. Could you imagine a bunch of people dressed as heavy marines walking down the streets to like a house party that be sick haha.
  • La ChupacabraLa Chupacabra Join Date: 2008-02-25 Member: 63729Members
    edited September 2009
    I wrote it somewhere else, but this topic seems much better place for it:

<!--quoteo(post=1727523:date=Sep 16 2009, 03:49 PM:name=La Chupacabra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (La Chupacabra @ Sep 16 2009, 03:49 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1727523"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Personally I would like to see the typical crosshair taken out of the game, and instead give the ability to take a laser pointer as a gun modification (they have done it in The Hidden: Source and it worked great). Some of you will probably think that it would make it much harder for marines to sneak around, but in reality it works in a opposite way: in Hidden you were so used to seeing those laser pointers all around the place when marines were nearby, so whenever a marine was switching his laser off for a second and sneaking it was much easier to fall into his ambush.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->