Question about pistol concept and tazer

ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
edited August 2009 in NS2 General Discussion
will there still be a tazer(of doom) and a pistol combo or just a pistol and a standard knife(yawn)?

Edit:got rid of rant

Comments

• JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    I'm hoping that they do one of those cool pistol concepts they posted (#9 ;P ) AND use the taser as the knife, would definately be spicier than usual melee junk. Although I hope theyd do a new concept for the taser itself, that one they posted was way too benign and present day looking.
  • NeoSniperNeoSniper Join Date: 2005-06-02 Member: 52976Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1723802:date=Aug 20 2009, 02:06 AM:name=JAmazon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JAmazon @ Aug 20 2009, 02:06 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1723802"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->... AND use the taser as the knife, would definately be spicier than usual melee junk...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I thought the melee part of the Tasergun was the part that most didn't like.

I was happy with the melee side and VERY happy with the transponder side. I pictured the transponders to feel just like shooting a pistol, but with the addition of the alt-fire electric arc attack.

As for a name I would have gone with the Shocker ;) JK