Female, male option

NeXuZNeXuZ Join Date: 2003-08-12 Member: 19594Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Not everyone wants to play male or female...</div>First wanted to post this while i have it fresh in my head.

I know it cost to make models.

In options there should be marine model setting to switch between female and male marine models.

Why this, well not everyone wanna play female marine and that i hope its not something that is random.

OR you can have the to pick when joining a game what gender you want to play.

(i donno.. when typing this out is feels silly.. but it never hurts to try)

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I thought this was the plan from the beginning?
  • NeXuZNeXuZ Join Date: 2003-08-12 Member: 19594Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1719454:date=Jul 26 2009, 06:10 PM:name=Align)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Align @ Jul 26 2009, 06:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1719454"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I thought this was the plan from the beginning?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

maybe it was.... cant recall it doh.
  • poke0poke0 Join Date: 2009-07-11 Member: 68111Members
    I'm pretty sure this was already planned to be put it.
  • BadMouthBadMouth It ceases to be exclusive when you can have a custom member titl Join Date: 2004-05-21 Member: 28815Members
    Nexuz, you should look in the search function. There have been countless threads like yours and they all end up getting locked. Not because its a bad idea, but because some childish people would get into a sexist argument.
  • slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I believe this was already to be added.
  • Cereal_KillRCereal_KillR Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1837Members
    edited July 2009
    I think his point was not to have male/female models, but to be able to choose before joining the game which one you'll be, instead of spawning once as a guy, dying, respawning as a girl... And I personally can't remember if devs already mentioned it. I'm sure that giving the player a choice is easier to code in than sex lottery...

edit: btw, BadMouth reminded me....

BEEEWWWWBIIIIEEEES!
  • briktalbriktal Join Date: 2003-08-20 Member: 20021Members, Constellation
    edited July 2009
    <!--quoteo(post=1719473:date=Nov 17 2004, 09:53 PM:name=BadMouth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BadMouth @ Nov 17 2004, 09:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1719473"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Nexuz, you should look in the search function. There have been countless threads like yours and they all end up getting locked. Not because its a bad idea, but because some childish people would get into a sexist argument.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--coloro:grey--><span style="color:grey"><!--/coloro-->To be fair, I don't really believe in the search function for any forum. The only thing near it in terms of notworkingness are bees.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

~~Sickle~~