And now no more Aussie Internets

MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
<div class="IPBDescription">No more GG</div><a href="http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/06/australian-net-filter-to-block-video-games-too.ars" target="_blank">Australia blocking games now too</a>

Seriously, what the hell. I thought Australia was like the wild west - all dingos and desert and tough. Apparently it's just koalas. Throw another personal freedom on the barbie, mate!

I guess it's worth it to hear Scythe squawk though. :-D

Comments

• ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    This will have about as much success as his last attempt at internet filtering. Just some butthole trying to make a name for himself.

Move along, nothing to see here.

--Scythe--
  • DawormDaworm Join Date: 2009-06-22 Member: 67900Members
    They better not try put that ###### in......
  • RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Members, NS1 Playtester
    Careful, Scythe, or you'll end up a guest of the prisons you currently only work in!
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Poor scythe, living in a workers paradise...
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    he changed his sig and everything

¬_¬
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1714059:date=Jun 25 2009, 10:59 PM:name=Rob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rob @ Jun 25 2009, 10:59 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1714059"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Careful, Scythe, or you'll end up a guest of the prisons you currently only work in!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Isn't Austrailia all re.. Hey where'd that horse go?

Sometimes I think all world leaders are playing "the meow game" from Super Troopers, except instead of saying meow they see what ridiculous laws they can gather enough support to get passed.