Natural Selection 2 News Update - NS2 teaser, new site and pre-orders!

15678911»

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    You know, whenever I <a href="http://www.brywright.co.uk/gallery/albums/species/onos.highlight.gif" target="_blank">see the Onos head-on</a> I keep thinking that crack in the plate is an insignia.
  • SuperflySuperfly Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3485Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1712480:date=Jun 16 2009, 07:55 AM:name=Epidemic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Epidemic @ Jun 16 2009, 07:55 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1712480"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey, been sick and couldnt comment before.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Anyone else find this humors, that "Epidemic" was "Out Sick".
    I hope it's not contagious or we are all screwed.
  • SevenOfMineSevenOfMine Join Date: 2009-06-21 Member: 67892Members
    Oh gawd, the trailer looks very promising!
    SE pre-order on the way.. Can't wait for alpha/beta :-o
  • ShadowRamShadowRam Join Date: 2003-03-16 Member: 14577Members
    Awesome guys!! Can't wait for release!
  • StormApanStormApan Join Date: 2007-06-17 Member: 61280Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited June 2009
    I played the first game a lot at its release and in small periods now and then. Just stopped in and saw preorder options, AWESOME! Made sure I got one =)

Just have a comment about the onos, as I think many others have 2 (didnt read thru all 15 pages here).
    It has lost a bit of its old feeling to it. I thought all Khaara creatures was supposed to be slimey and very organic like.
    Thats where I thought the onos looks was a bit misplaced, it kinda looks like manufactured armor that he is wearing, not naturally evolved and so on. Looks like old worn formed metal plating instead of scales/horns etc.

I havent seen any other renders from the upcoming game so it might actually blend in very well to the Khaara theme. But spontaneous thats what popped up in my mind when I look at the teaser.