The Del key does not work.

LuaPineappleLuaPineapple Join Date: 2008-10-25 Member: 65296Members, Reinforced - Silver
Not too sure why, I've binded it in my config to Del (the key which pops up when I press it) but when I come to the editor it doesn't actually delete the char after the cursor position. Only reason why (that I can think of) is that I'm using this on a laptop.

Comments

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1697160:date=Jan 5 2009, 07:15 AM:name=LuaPineapple)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LuaPineapple @ Jan 5 2009, 07:15 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1697160"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not too sure why, I've binded it in my config to Del (the key which pops up when I press it) but when I come to the editor it doesn't actually delete the char after the cursor position. Only reason why (that I can think of) is that I'm using this on a laptop.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    What happens if you unbind the Del key?
  • LuaPineappleLuaPineapple Join Date: 2008-10-25 Member: 65296Members, Reinforced - Silver
    It works.

WTF? That is counter-intuitive... Thanks for the solution though.