What the hell?

RealmerRealmer Join Date: 2004-03-12 Member: 27296Members Posts: 110 Advanced user
I just came back after a year and this place is DEAD. It was a flourishing creative community and appears to have been exterminated. What the hell happened? Am I missing something?

Comments

• SpetsnazSpetsnaz Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24761Members, Constellation Posts: 1,271
    Alot of the community died off due to the forums being down for so long 1 or 2 years back i think. But yeah i guess most people moved onto different and newer things. However im pretty sure the modding community will pick up once NS2 is out and we will be restored to our former glory that was the NS modding section.

Theres still old faces about like C3 and Dr.Fuzzy.

Gree - Get the gun ma, the lawn mower is flying again.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    We are in hibernation, now shush tounge.gif

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 863
    I'm sure that once NS2 becomes more popular, that we will get floods of new members.
    I killed a man once.

Check out my YouTube Channel showing off short videos of the level I am working on.