More Information...

BulletcatcherBulletcatcher Join Date: 2005-01-08 Member: 33823Members
edited October 2008 in Ideas and Suggestions
<div class="IPBDescription">To moderators/site managers</div>I'm sorry but let me make a suggestion towards the moderators or whoever is involved with this...

I'm starting to loose interest in this because every time i come onto this site looking forward to seeing a new update (bulletin)(NEWS) about how the games progress is going. I become very disappointed that the last post is from August 15... I love this game a lot and used to play it everyday. Now I think that people, just like me, are starting to loose interest.

This is nothing against the company, i just wanted to say that possibly to add more supporters and whatnot...

Oh and add some pictures!!!

Comments

• locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    FYI, only the devs have information about the game. They're busy working on it and they said they'd give us an update <b>after</b> this coming Friday(tomorrow). I would say a Dev should have posted a quick blurb on the main page about this, but I don't know if it's really front page material.

<!--quoteo(post=1688758:date=Sep 24 2008, 12:48 AM:name=Squeal_Like_A_Pig)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Squeal_Like_A_Pig @ Sep 24 2008, 12:48 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1688758"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah, sorry guys, it has been awhile since our last update. We have a pretty important internal deadline for next friday, so we'll have our heads down for the next week and a half. But, I think we'll be able to get an update together for you guys fairly soon thereafter, so please bear with us.

Thanks.

--Cory<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • the_x5the_x5 the Xzianthian Join Date: 2004-03-02 Member: 27041Members, Constellation
    It's also important to remember that they declared that they operate on a SCRUM development cycle, so the pigs are busy when they are in a sprint.
  • KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    Patience is a virtue. locallyunscene already posted the quote so there's no purpose in leaving this open.
This discussion has been closed.