Any one used Clonezilla for a multi-boot PC to image ?

Browser_ICEBrowser_ICE Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6944Members
<div class="IPBDescription">not 100% conviced it works</div>Hi, in regards to another thread of mine, I am wondering the effectiveness of using <a href="http://www.clonezilla.org/" target="_blank">Clonezilla </a>to image a PC which has 2 HDs and multi-boots with Windows-XP and a few Linux O/S.

Any comments ?

Comments

• RellixRellix Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13572Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Funny this came up, at the lan centre I work at, we are re-imaging the machines tonight, cant remember the name off the software off the top of my head, but it managed 62 PCs perfectly last time and a nice speed. I'll get the name of the software for tomorrow and I'll let you know.
  • Browser_ICEBrowser_ICE Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6944Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1686270:date=Aug 19 2008, 07:35 PM:name=Rellix)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rellix @ Aug 19 2008, 07:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1686270"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Funny this came up, at the lan centre I work at, we are re-imaging the machines tonight, cant remember the name off the software off the top of my head, but it managed 62 PCs perfectly last time and a nice speed. I'll get the name of the software for tomorrow and I'll let you know.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So what was it ?