Acid Rocket Question

HeistHeist Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7922Members
Just a question about an observation I made. Acid rockets don't seem to be able to destroy buildings. They can take them down to one swipe will destroy them, but I have not been able to destroy a building. Has anyone else encountered this or have I just coincidentally shot them all to no health without finishing them?

Comments

• MoroseMorose Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5961Members
    Acid rocket has worked great for me taking down buildings. HOWEVER, Bile Bomb seems buggy. I've layed down 50+ bile bombs in an area of congested marine buildings and had it do absolutely nothing except kill the few marines stupid enough to linger in the blast zone.
  • Dr_AmazingDr_Amazing Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8241Members
    there is defintly something wrong with the bile bombs. 2x damage is defintly not true. u can sit there doing that to turrets for 10 minutes and hurt them barely at all
  • Deadmeat43Deadmeat43 Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7690Members
    I have noticed this with all the "siege" weapons except mabey xenocide which works nicely. I was on a server that showed the damage delt to structures and some of our buildings were being hit by siege turrets. They were taking 11 dmg a shot. Later I saw some of our other buildings taking 3 damage. This is definetly a bug and I assume it and the bilebomb problem are linked.
  • StudKingStudKing Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 1922Members
    There's apparently a problem with hit detection and bile bomb.