Decoda News Update - Decoda 1.10 release

MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
Please post comments on the topic Decoda News Update - Decoda 1.10 release here

Comments

• ifferiffer Join Date: 2005-03-12 Member: 45041Members, Constellation
    Hey - I tried one of the early version of decoda and didnt think it fitted my needs...
    Came back to try the new version and of course its saysing 0 days left of trial
    Short of swapping to a new system/rebuild - how do I get to try your new features?

Thanks!
    jen
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1680942:date=Jun 11 2008, 03:52 PM:name=iffer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iffer @ Jun 11 2008, 03:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1680942"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey - I tried one of the early version of decoda and didnt think it fitted my needs...
    Came back to try the new version and of course its saysing 0 days left of trial
    Short of swapping to a new system/rebuild - how do I get to try your new features?

Thanks!
    jen<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    E-mail me (max@unknownworlds.com) and I will send you a tool to extend your trial.