TWG XVIII Signup

EMP_DemonEMP_Demon Nothing to see here. Join Date: 2005-01-28 Member: 38754Members, Constellation
edited October 2008 in Off-Topic
<div class="IPBDescription">Open... NOW!</div>Edit, October 18th:

I'm afraid that I no longer have the will to host a TWG game, I'm afraid. Increasing workload and lack of interest, both mine and of other players, both end up at this point. My apologies for the harsh delay, but I've had university to contend with among other personal issues.

I don't plan to bump this topic to point this message out, however; if you wish to elect someone else to lead XVIII, you have my blessings.

Good luck and good hunting,
- EMP Demon

------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the signup thread for TWG XVIII!

Summary from the host sign-up thread:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Game info:
12 Players, 2 Wolves, Seer, Psychic, Guardian standard.

------------------------------------------------------

Mini game INFO:

Items: (Names are hidden for theme purposes)

A - (2) - Adds an "antivote" (-1 vote) onto the player that uses it for one day. All players know when this item is used.

B - (1) - For one day, a player that uses this item counts as two votes. All players know when this item is used.

C - (2, immobile) - Select a player. Destroys that player's item randomly (if they have one).

D - (1, immobile) - Reveals a random player's role.

E - (2) - Negates the effect of an active item.*

F - (1) - Protects the player holding the item from being wolfed at night. Once used, its supply is exhausted and cannot be used again.

G - (1) - Revives a dead player at the end of the current day/night.

H - (5) - Allows the player two additional actions during the night.

Scanner - (4) - Lists items that are in the player's sector (quarter of the map), and how many items are in each room, but does not show exact locations.

J - (2) - Shows another player's items. However, it alerts the player to your search.

Rubik's Cube - (2) - Use on another player to prevent them from voting for the day (no phantom vote gained) OR from moving/searching during the night. It will be revealed who it effects, though the user's name will not be revealed.
(Cube's name is revealed because it was mentioned in the channel previously, and I accidentally revealed Scanner.)

All items are one-time use and are usable during night or day unless otherwise obvious (A,B,F).

Map:
Four rooms are in each corner of the map, with hallways connecting each. Each player gets three actions during the night, moving (per room/hallway) and searching each take one move.
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Full details can be found <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103843" target="_blank">here</a>.

I dare say, that last game felt like it would never end.

As a reminder, the rules are <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?s=8868947701716440064&showtopic=102174" target="_blank">here</a> and remember to auth with gamesurge.net so you can join the TWG channel, <b>#ns-twg</b>

It’s a bit more complex than my usual games, but otherwise it’s your standard item’d TWG.

Due to the small game size, signups will start without delay. Nightstalker has a reserved slot, should he choose to join in this game.

<b><u>Player List</b></u>
1. Nightstalker (EST)
2. im_lost (PST)
3. Eternaly_Lost (EST)
4. Thansal (EST)
5. locallyunscene (EST)
6. Gwahir (EST)
7. <strike>Caboose (MST)</strike> Damn it...
8. Theslan (PST)
9. TheFeniX (CST)
10. Psyke (EST)

If there is more interest beyond this, three more slots will open (with the addition of 1 wolf), but only if three more people sign up. (i.e. 12 people or 15 people, no in-between.)

As a reminder, please post your time zone when you sign up.

To everyone that joins us, good luck and have fun. [/end mostly copy-pasted signup thread]

Comments