Playstation 3 Online Tags

13»

Comments

• tigersmithtigersmith Join Date: 2004-11-11 Member: 32749Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    why was this thread unsticked??
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    Picked up one of these back on Black Friday due to the incredible cheapness and finally having enough of a library to justify buying one to myself.
    Finally have things set up, and have sent out invites to a few on the list that seemed to have matching games. Feel free to send an invite.

Tag: Talesin_BatBat

Games:
    Wipeout HD
    Fat Princess
    GT5
    LittleBigPlanet/LBP2
    BlazBlue
    Ratchet & Clank: All4One

Rayman Origins
    Trash Panic
    FF13 (a disappointing linear hallway of cutscenes, when I wanted to play a game)
    God of War 3
    Heavy Rain
    ICO/Shadow of the Colossus
    inFamous
    Jak & Daxter Collection
    Katamari Forever
    MGS4
    Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
    Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
    The Sly Collection
    Uncharted 1/2

On a side note, 3D gaming is definitely the way to go. 3D movies maybe not so much... but Wipeout HD hovers the HUD in front of the TV and has some pretty eye-popping effects compared to the 2D iteration. The Sly collection? Platforming is a breeze. ICO was pretty bland (if atmospheric) the first time I'd played it... with 3D on, some of the jumps you have to make are absolutely dizzying. Gives the Colossi is SotC a sense of scale that they didn't really have on the PS2 as well.
    Just do yourself a favor and get a PASSIVE 3DTV. Half the overall resolution, but the crosstalk of active-shutter glasses (mostly on movies.. very little in 3D gaming) can be enough to drive me up the wall. Plus being able to hack together pairs of glasses from two left or two right lenses for full-screen 2-player is apparently nice.
  • LV426-ColonistLV426-Colonist Space Jockey Join Date: 2011-08-05 Member: 114269Members, Constellation