Mobility Card Options

ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi! Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Need some that arent there D=</div>Okay so I'm planning on get a real computer with a real card in the next month or 2. But right now for gaming I got this ATI radeon m200. Problem is all the latest drivers don't support it and with the current set on Vista I don't get any extra options to use for AA/AS etc. Was wondering if there is a utility or registry edit I can use? I've tried ATI Tray tools and another one, but both just crashed the card and I had to system restore. Any help?

Comments

• CoolCookieCooksCoolCookieCooks Pretty Girl Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16446Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
    So by the other one do you mean the ATI CCC? (Catalyst Control Centre)
  • ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi&#33; Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    CCC Doesn't like to work on Vista with mobility for some reason, it just don't install, maybe it's unsupported on this card.

ATi Tray Tools doesn't hook in, no driver instructions.

ATi Cool tools or something or other crashes the system but shows me all the options before it does :/