Just got Company of Heroes:OF

AbraAbra Would you kindly Join Date: 2003-08-17 Member: 19870Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Anyone game?</div>The topic title conjoined with the topic description should give you the general gist of what I am trying to convey here.

Are any of you NSF'ers playing some CoH:OF? I am new to the game but watched a lot of replays at a friend of mine.
I found I make a mean Axis player. Two wins out of three isn't that bad for a start noob I would think.

What are your favorite army, and what doctrines do you prefer?
User name?

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    TychoCelchuuu on Steam friends, TychoCelchu on Relic Online. Let's do this.

I like all the armies and all the doctrines.
  • MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed&#33; Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    Relic Online name is 'MonkEsquire' I am out of practice so i'm pretty terrible with all the armies, even more so with the new ones.
  • Nil_IQNil_IQ Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15520Members
    RO name is "Bobrick". If you're playing the <a href="http://www.gamereplays.org/community/Team_Automatch_Beta_Goes_Live-t329848.html" target="_blank">team automatch beta</a> let me know, I bet we could get some 2v2 teams going if we get enough NS peoples online.

I prefer either Brits or Wehrmacht, Royal Engineers if Brits, Blitzkrieg if Wehr.
  • AbraAbra Would you kindly Join Date: 2003-08-17 Member: 19870Members
    I am just installing it. Could be awesome to get some NSF'ers in 2v2s.
    Where are you located in the world? Europe?
    I am in the United States, Central Time. GMT -6 I think. I can play at odd hours on the weekends, however.

Out of curiosity, why'd you buy OF first? Those two factions are generally harder to play, especially for newbies. And the original is cheaper.
    Oh, right didn't put it right. I got both the original and OF. I don't find Panzer Elite to be harder to play. Haven't played the brits online yet though.
    Might be true generally though.
    Denmark is GMT+1, so it should be possible, in the weekends at least, to get a couple of games going.
    The Panzer Elite/British might not be harder (although I feel that they are), but they're more different from each other and the existing classes than the Americans/Wehrmacht are. Their tech trees, the kinds of units they use to do things, and their doctrine choices and powers generally just work in different ways than the two original factions do. You have to learn a whole lot of stuff that's specific to the faction.
    Get gaming in the weekend! I am GMT +1
    Abrah on steam friends.