Hey congradulations on 5 years of NS!

FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">I'm back dun h8</div>Hey all, I haven't been around in a few months, I just wanted to check in.

What has been new with NS/NS2? How are the communities holding up in NS? How is the development on NS2 going? Is there still a comp scene for NS1?

Anyways I was just curious about how things are going.

Comments

• digzdigz be still, maggot Join Date: 2002-05-07 Member: 588Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited November 2007
    There are like 10 or 11 news posts and podcasts that you can read/listen too that will get you up to speed. I've deleted your other thread in Gen Disc as it was a dup.
  • FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1658909:date=Nov 1 2007, 01:20 PM:name=digz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(digz @ Nov 1 2007, 01:20 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1658909"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->There are like 10 or 11 news posts and podcasts that you can read/listen too that will get you up to speed.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I tried to find them all, but I cannot find like a files section, and I would have to read through all the news posts. Is there a section on the website that has them all?
  • digzdigz be still, maggot Join Date: 2002-05-07 Member: 588Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2</a>
  • FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
    Not to be argumentative, but I was looking for a section that would host all the files so I could download them at once. If that section does not exist, I will sift through the news posts no problem.
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    There isn't any files section I know of. You could do a search in this forum for title's that have "podcast" in them. That would get you back up to speed.
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    edited November 2007
    <!--quoteo(post=1658913:date=Nov 1 2007, 10:46 AM:name=Firewater)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Firewater @ Nov 1 2007, 10:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1658913"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not to be argumentative, but I was looking for a section that would host all the files so I could download them at once. If that section does not exist, I will sift through the news posts no problem.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    At some point we're going to setup an iTunes feed for them, we just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Welcome back!